IMPORTANT HAVE TO READ

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Hey, um I'm not going to go into detail about this and yes I'm back, I've been away for way too long and I'm sorry! I had a lot of essential things to do and yea yk the basics. 

ANYWAYS

so I'm currently sitting by my desk in my room trying to re-write this story as I realized how poorly written it was (my fault SORRY) 

and I've been thinking I want Jennette to have more than just 1 love interest 'cause yk, drama-

and yea I feel kinda weird including Jeremy in that since it would be pretty obvious if he ended up being the male lead, and it would just be weird if he ended up being the second male lead since he's yk, Jeremy.

anyways, my point is that I want you guys to comment if you want Jermey to be in the story or not, as he might not end up becoming the male lead either way. I'll be adding more characters to the story, (those characters are most likely to become one of the male leads. ) 

of course, the male lead will be influenced by you guys' opinion! what I mean is that you can help influence in the comments who you want to be her love interest!

anyways I don't know how much I will end up updating as I said I'm currently working on re-writing ch. 1, but I'll try my best to stay consistent with the updates, also school is starting soon as well I'll try to fit more time into my schedule. 

THAT WAS ALL !!! (I'll be deleting the past chapters once I've uploaded the new ones!!)

BYEE