Hey

Happy Black History Month Kings and Queens!!!

In case we haven't encountered each other in the past five years or so. I am Christiana St. George. People call me Tiana and you can call me Tia if you want. I enjoy the obvious reading and writing, but also painting, traveling, trying new foods and cooking. What are your hobbies?

•••

It's been a long time since I've written anything other than research papers or discussion posts. To be honest, it's been a long time since I opened this app. I remember anxiously waiting for the orange logo to appear on my phone after hitting download. Reading everyday between free periods, on the bus ride home, under covers with the lights off. A lot has changed since that faithful day, for starters I am no longer a high school freshman!

I put my heart and soul into the last four years in hopes of getting into my first choice   college and guess what...I did!

Attending an HBCU has been an experience like no other. Like all experiences it comes with some bumps in the road and things don't always turn out the way you expect them to but nothing that is meant for you will pass you. The history, the legacy, the family and  the community are unmatched. I honestly don't think flaws and all that I could be as happy anywhere else the same goes for my characters.

It Takes A Village follows college freshman Jahniya Campbell and her friends through their misadventures at the illustrious Dubouis College and beyond.

•••

Stay Tuned...

Like. Vote. Comment.

Reply to comments ( I just found out we can do that now and omg I feel prehistoric! I have wanted this feature since I joined this app.

💃🏾

Happy Reading 📚❤️

- Tia