Extra 1

They were walking back home together after school as usual, but as soon as they reached the half way point where they had to part ways, Naruto shyly and nervously -also quite abruptly- exclaimed, "Sasu..! I love you, please go out with me..?"

After having avoided looking at the raven that whole day due to embarrassment, Naruto now looked at Sasuke straight in the eye for the first time that day. And Sasuke could only stare at him dazedly, completely mesmerized.

Sasuke couldn't help but relish in the beauty of his beloved who had the cutest blush on his adorablly kissable cheeks, glassy blue eyes that sparkled in the setting sun as they looked into his own dark eyes, and lovely pink lips that ever so slightly trembled.

Sasuke's heart felt about ready to pop out of his chest at any second now. He moved in to hug him tightly and whispered out in a low voice, "I love you so much more, naru..."

Naruto smiled happily at this, hugging him back and chuckling happily as he burried his face in his raven's shoulder.

"Then, will you be only mine forever..?", Naruto shyly mumbled into his shoulder.

"Of course, and you're only mine from now on too.. I love you so much, my naru", Sasuke said as he chuckled happily.

"love you too", Naruto mumbled and giggled cheerfully...