INTRODUCTION

Yn (Your Name): Daughter of one of the biggest mafias of the world. She's a savage but not much into these mafia stuff. She's a college student rn. She doesn't like to be called as a mafia's daughter. She wanna get called and known by her own deeds

Nischay Malhan: Son of The Biggest Mafia of the World. He likes to tease people and make them suffer. He can take anyone's life easily who makes him angry or does anything bad to his material (iykyk). He doesn't do anything wrong to the innocent. Y/n and nischay are in the same college. Apart from this, He's a rival of Y/n. Not because of that mafia stuff but because he likes to do so. He really loves to tease her and somewhere it gives him satisfaction (ashleel 💀).

Y/d (Y/n's dad): One of the biggest mafia of the world. Loves his daughter a lot. Good friend of N/d.

N/d (Nischay's Dad): Biggest mafia of the world. Loves his son. Good friend of Y/d.

Y/m (Y/n's mother): Loves her daughter. Good friend of N/m.

N/m (Nischay's Mother): Loves his son. Good friend of Y/m

(Bruh such a boring intro lel. Author's lazy af)

Abhishek: Nischay's best FRIEND (Bhai nhi hai 💀)

Aswani: Y/n's best friend

They sometimes live in their hostel rooms but usually they've to go to their homes cuz broo mafia hai vaii.

Other characters will be introduced later on in the story (if needed lel). Tab Tak ke liye...
THANKS FOR READING

*****