Chapter 2

It's morning and I start getting ready for breakfast. The maids prepare my bath and clothes and as I finish they start cleaning my room. I go outside to meet Harry and William ready with Dad. He takes our hand and I act like nothing happened between us yesterday. My father was still angry but he didn't show it.
We arrive at the dining table and we wait for grandma and grandpa. As they come grandma smiles at me and I obviously returned it.

As she sits down, we also sit down. We wait for the maids to bring the breakfast and after that we wait for the Queen to start first before we start eating. After eating, as the Qieen stopped eating, I almost took another bite of a pancake before my father holds my hand telling to drop it because the Queen stopped eating.
I drop the pancake and my grandma said:
-What about going out in the garden this afternoon, after I finish my meeting. We can go and eat some ice cream, if u three want-
I nod happily with Harry and William as we head to our room to take our books for our private lessons. Since my mother died, dad stopped letting us go to public school and we had our lesson at home.

After hours of annoying lessons me, Harry and William eat lunch  without grandma and then we  go to the garden.
As I see grandma and grandpa with some other guards holding our ice cream, I run towards them and hug hug, followed by Harry and William :
-Oh, oh, oh, you're going to make us fall- grandma said giggling with grandpa.
She gives us our ice cream
-Our favorites! - Harry said
-Of course, how could we get u ice cream and not ur favorite? - grandpa said smiling
I was so happy, their smile made me feel relaxed and happy.
As the others were sitting on a bench, I give my ice cream to William.
-Grandma look what I learnt -
As she and grandpa and Harry face me, I started dancing a small ballet and at the end they stand up and start clapping their hands.
-U have to teach me how to do that--my grandma said
-Are u sure? - grandpa asked
-Oh pls I might be old but I'm young inside -
I start dancing step by step and each time grandpa tries to copy me, we all laugh with him laughing.
-I don't think dancing is for me- grandpa said
-I don't think so - grandma said smiling at him
We stayed in the garden till evening.

We go inside and I tell grandma :
-Grandma when I grow up can I go to America, it's been my dream! -
-Of course sweetie, u can go wherever u want to go when u grow up- my grandma said smiling at me, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

2012- 26 years old

I was in the car after a long day of work. I see my phone ringing ;it was my Grandma but I left it there bc I was driving. I bought a house...... Well let's say grandma bought a house for me far from city bc I needed peace of mind. I haven't talked to my father since I left England, three years ago.
As I reach home, I take my phone from my bag and I also take my keys to open the house door. As I was opening the door I put my phone on my ear bc I started calling grandma back.
-Hey sweetie, it's been a while -
-Grannie u called this morning-i said giggling while putting my bag on the couch
-Oh, pls that was this morning, it's the past............... So how are you doing? We all miss you here-
-I'm doing okay and I also miss you all-
-Ohhh my little girl, I wish you were here-
-Grannie don't worry I will come next month-
-Really?! -
-Yes-
-Can't wait to announce it to everyone in England, in the whole world-
-They might not come since I'm "different "-
-Ignore them, I don't care about what they say-
-Okay, well see u next month -
-Love you! -
-Love u too Grannie! -
And I cut the call.
Next tomorrow was Grannies birthday so I had to leave the country today.
After hours of preparation I lock the whole house and go to the airportwith a cab.
I wear a cap, coat and eyeglasses to hide. After preparing my private jet, I get on the plane and text Harry telling him I was coming home and that he shouldn't tell anyone about it.
I look outside and think about my mother, I never stopped thinking about her.

Tell me if u like it in the comment section