Chapter 15

I never came out of the room. I tried and tried calling Zac but he never picked the call. I was not okay, I was sick........... No like literally sick ghat my grandmother had to call the doctor over to check my health.
They told me I needed to relax more and don't stress myself and after they went to talk to my grandmother in private. Mark came to visit me but u never saw my friend. I asked Mark and he told me she went to visit someone. I was confused bc she never had a relative in London. I let that slide and talk with my boss for a while. He gets a call from his daughter telling him to but so many things for him when he gets back. His daughter was 5years younger than me.
I told Mark that he could take some of my old dresses and jewelries that I wasn't using again.
After an hour of staying together he decided to leave me to rest and left. I took my computer started writing an email to Zac:

Dear Zac
Still angry after what happened? I'm sorry for not telling you earlier..... I was scared. I would think that you loved me bc of my money, royal title and fame. I would never lie to you.... I trust you with everything in me. Zac I need you more than anything. I've never been this depressed since my mother passed away. Please come back....... Please. I can't even eat without thinking about the error I mad enit telling about my life. I was scared to bring you into my royal life bc I know how my father behaves when I bring a boy home. He would freak out. I hate it staying in here without talking to you.......without having you between my arms. I even received a  message telling me to stay away from you......
I cried for hours knowing that I might not see you again close to me.
I need you close to me right now....... The doctor visited me and told me that I need rest..... I can't stop thinking about and it's been giving me headaches thinking about our last fight..... Well if you want to call it a fight you can call it like that.
I can hardly breathe......... I remember the moment my mom died and I was immediately rushed to the hospital bc of my hard breathing. I couldn't feel myself anymore........ And that is what is happening to me right now. No one knows.... Except for the doctor, my grandmother and you........ Please at least come and visit me...... I need to see your face one more time(and yes I don't think I will feel well in the next days) .......
I miss you and i love you with all my heart ♥.....

...