part 1

Kolkata

Maheshwari mansion ,

Early morning
7:30 am

There is a medium size idol of Radhakrishna  .......a lady in  early fifties is doing aarti ......beside her there is a man of sixty.......he is durgaprasad her husband and head of this family......behind them is a young couple of early 30's ....... they are adarsh and parineeta .....besides adarsh - parineeta are standing Ramprasad and his daughter uttara .........whole family is praying .........only lakshya is missing morning aarti (according to Annapurna he is a baby so he can sleep till late na ......) he never attends morning prayer because for him his beauty sleep is important not this.......nobody says him to follow the maheshwari tradition to attend morning prayer ......but if any other person breaks this tradition they will be punished......by Mr and Mrs Dp ...........they strictly follows - blood is thicker than water......let's see what happens in this house after some days?????

When this is happening in the house temple , where is Sujata maheshwari as she was also absent from prayer......is she also an exception ??

Let's move to other side of the maheshwari mansion .......

On first floor right side , there we see a lady is moving towards a room......let's move to see whose room is this .......

It's a big room that is divided into two portions - bedroom with an attached washroom and a study with entrance from bedroom only .

Royal blue and white - only these two colors  are seen in whole room ......walls are painted ice blue colour......royal blue and white king size bed modern bed according to five years back.......thick blue curtains with flowing light weight white curtains with them , arranged in a beautiful manner.......there is a big cupboard of white with sliding doors.......opposite of bed , there is a balcony...... There are many plants in the balcony .......a swing is placed on one side which is decorated with lights and a comfy bedding on it......whole balcony is covered with an automatic transparent material for safety purpose ( roof can be removed with controller)..... roof can only be removed from inside ........this room was renovated by Sanskar himself ......(reason will be told later) , he created his own sanctuary in this house to protect his hardwork and secrets......!

There is a door on left side of bed....it's a study room of the same person.........big rack of books ........a big mahogany table with modern comfy chair......a brown leather couch on one side with a round table .......there is a big shelf of awards...... there are some photos on the books shelf ......

The lady is cleaning and dusting the room .....as nobody is allowed in this room other than her so she must be Sujata maheshwari - mom of Sanskar.....from five years she daily comes in the morning and clean this room ....just in the hope if her son come today , she is dressed simply in a green plain saree with borders paired with a simple blouse ......when sanskar was here then also he never allowed anybody other than his mom & ramu kaka....he don't trust them(maheshwari's) ......why ???? Only he knows ......

=>
{His maternal grandparents sent Ramu kaka for Sujata & Sanskar (after seeing behaviour of Ramprasad Maheshwari & his brother & sister in-law ) , he only do work for Sujata & Sanskar later uttara also . he never listens anyone's as they(sanskar's nana- nani) told him his job is to only serve Sujata & her kids ....}

After cleaning the room she move towards the balcony with a photo album......when she is busy in the memories of past.....then she hears a Ramu kaka's call for breakfast .....she go out of room and takes her breakfast tray and go back in the balcony after thanking him & told him to have his breakfast .....there only she eats her breakfast while reminiscing her son's antics......she is missing her son .......praying to her god to give at least any news of him ........

After breakfast , she moves towards her room to change ......after that she goes to temple to pray for her son's wellbeing.......

&&&&&

Other maheshwari's have gone to their respective work .......men (except lakshya) went to their office and ladies are home busy in chatting and gossips......lakshya went to his regular work.... Here Mr dp rarely goes to maheshwari office , now he goes to marwari head office .......but all decisions are taken by his approval only in Maheshwari industry . Ramprasad manages finance department of the company and Adarsh is the official head after his father from three years.....before that Adarsh was learning from his father to manage the company ..

Durgaprasad is chairman (means decision maker , it's not a designation in their company as it is not so big scale ) .

They are rich from the wealth and ancestral properties not due to Durgaprasad 's hardwork .

Have some properties in Rajasthan and very few in Kolkata . All property is named under durgaprasad - ramprasad jointly , here durgaprasad is controlling them because he is the elder brother of ram and he respects him most(in fact here he is only brother of durgaprasad not anything else ...& he cares for only his brother & his brother's family) .

~Points to be noted :-

  => {Indian parents always divide property among sons , daughter are given their share except some cases but it never can be given to only one son( without reason)}

=> their property :-

{in kolkata - a company , their house , a small 4 room farmhouse in the outskirts of Kolkata that is the whole property of maheshwaris }

In Rajasthan => an ancestral haveli(mansion)  & some agricultural fields
all are divided equally among both brothers .

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mumbai

Scene(same day)

A girl is singing in a recording room of a music company .......
hearing her sing all are praising her ......she nodded her head and went from there .

Next scene

Tower of a MNC

Owner's cabin

A man is working with full concentration , just then someone enters the cabins but he doesn't react . He didn't notice even that someone enters in his cabin as he was engrossed in his work . That person getting bore slept on the sofa itself .
He complete his work & then take his phone to make a call .........then only he hears a familiar ringtone in the cabin & looks towards sofa & see the person sleeping on it .

*****************************************
Kolkata

Baadi same day

Two ladies came & went in a house .......they are seen talking something with a family ......after greeting the family , both goes from baadi .

Pub

A man of mid twenties  is dancing with some girls ......he goes to bar counter and asks for drinks.....after that he goes to dance floor & began dancing again .....he goes home after partying all night .

Temple of Krishna

Inside the temple , an old lady is saying something to a priest .......then she gives a photo & told him to give marriage proposal of that (whose photo she gave)person ......after instructing him properly , she go from there.....