✎ Legacy arc

this chapter has not been edited since its release

November 28th 2021 - Current date

TW: Suicide, Death

Freefall era ~ November 28th 2021 - January 29th 2022

This is the first era of the Legacy arc and is all about chaos, paranoia and division following Dream's escape from prison; including the execution of Ranboo, the revelation that Punz has helped Dream with the Revival book, using both Vikk and Lazar as test subjects to see how far the book's power goes to, and Purpled's aftermath of the decision of killing Slimecicle. Meanwhile, Tommy gets more paranoid about Dream and warns others of the danger of Dream. Also, on the 28th of November, Awesam kills Ranboo in an attempt to get Techno to bring Dream back to the prison, causing Ranboo to become his Ghost alias, Ghostboo, or simply Boo.

Counteraction era  ~ January 29th 2022 - March 29th 2022

The counteraction era is the era where Awesamdude gives Dream ownership of the cell, making it his 'base'. Meanwhile, Technoblade, Tubbo and Eret (under the name 'The Revengers') go on a mission to save Michael, Tubbo's and Ranboo's son, they succeed and he was taken to Ranboo's house, the Mansion in Snowchester. While Sapnap was on a hunt to find Dream, he finds the Death Book and meets DreamXD. BBH, Skeppy and Foolish continue their prank war. Aimsey also joined the SMP, where they came across Tubbo, Tubbo pranked Aimsey by killing her, but not losing a canon life. He returned all items, except the daisy, which Aimsey takes is special. Tubbo then jokes about attachments and pretends to burn the daisy. After some discussion, Tubbo realises Aimsey lives in the mansion, and to that, he evicted her and left to check the mansion. Later, Aimsey talked to Ghostboo about it. After talking about the eviction with Ghostboo, Aimsey sees Tubbo again, asking to fight to sort out the conflict. It ends with Tubbo pushing Aimsey off a bridge and losing their first canon life. Also during this era, a new character, called Sam Bucket is introduced, played by Awesamdude. This character is only interested in obtaining peoples' buckets. Sam Bucket was first seen raiding Foolish's summer home by BBH, when BBH first thought it was Sam, to then hear Sam Bucket exclaim "SAMM BUCKETT!". After trying to lure Sam Bucket and trap him to no avail, BBH returned to his home. At a later date, BBH meets Sam Bucket again. After Bad gave Sam another bucket, Sam Bucket ran off in a direction near Las Nevadas. With BBH having suspicion of Sam, he sneakily followed him, leading into a forest nearby Las Nevadas. Eventually, Sam went to a small forest opening, doing some form of ritual with buckets, with BBH having a full bucket and Foolish having an empty bucket. After being caught watching the ritual, BadBoyHalo runs to his house being chased by Sam Bucket. Later in the day, Awesamdude kept denying the existence of Sam Bucket and said BBH was crazy. At a later date, at the end of April, Awesamdude went to check on the egg believing that it was the source of BadBoyHalo's claims of Sam Bucket. After finding many secret passages, Awesam falls across a tunnel with multiple journals and red paintings, first claiming that he thought it was BBH who had created the books and pictures. After a while, Awesam finds Sam Bucket's house and finds the red vines, realising that the egg is back, and the obsidian cage blocking the egg had been destroyed, still believing that Bad had made the house and removed the egg. Soon after, hearing footsteps, Awesamdude turns around, to be met with Sam Bucket, and immediately runs, eventually finding sunlight in an exit right outside the premises of BadBoyHalo's and Skeppy's residence. Awesamdude then tells Bad about it, and BBH starts to go back into crazy peril, panicking about the egg and Sam Bucket's real existence.

Detachment era ~ March 30th - September 3rd 2022

In late May during this era, Revivebur decided to go to everyone from his past and apologise for how he was or how he impacted them with the help of Philza. He first apologised to Technoblade in Pogtopia, claiming that he had to leave for a while. He then apologised to Tubbo and left on good terms. After apologising to Eret, Eret recommended that Revivebur goes to Pogtopia to apologise to Niki. After Wilbur goes to Pogtopia, he meets with Fundy and discusses how past Wilbur influenced Fundy in their father and son relationship. Revivebur described how he felt just before he asked Philza to kill him, claiming that he had tried to attempt suicide before, but Philza ended Wilbur's depression and pain by stabbing him when L'Manburg was destroyed. After walking and discussing their times when Fundy was younger, Revivebur asked if Fundy forgives him, which Fundy replies that he accepts the apology but does not forgive Revivebur and how no one cared for Fundy through almost all events, from L'Manburg, now claiming that he left Las Nevadas and has set his spawn very far away. After Fundy tells Will to leave, Fundy glances over the L'Manburg crater and jumps off, losing his second canon life due to his suicide and leaving Revivebur to think about what he just saw. At this current point, Revivebur was on Dream's side, but then Wilbur realised he needed to help Tommy after Tommy told Wilbur about the trauma that Dream give him in exile. Revivebur got so mad after he saw that Dream made Tommy try to commit suicide, that's how bad it got. Wilbur convinced Dream after torturing him multiple times in the cell and pretending to be on Dream's side. Dream was forced to sign L'Manburg independence and give the discs to Wilbur after Wilbur promised to burn the discs once he got out of prison. In the lobby of the prison, Dream burns the 'discs'. Once out of the prison, leaving Dream locked inside by pure luck, Wilbur went to find TommyInnit. Once they met in the Community House, Wilbur told Tommy about the independence and gave Tommy the discs before leaving. Tommy was so happy, finally feeling freedom; for now, the Disc Saga had officially ended. He reconciled with Niki, giving her a cake from a friend. In Early June, DreamXD visited Foolish for the first time in ages and warned Foolish that he had been wasting his immortality given by DreamXD and that death needs repayment for all his free deaths. Foolish assumes XD is weakened, due to the tone of his voice and how he sounded out of breath.