✎ Manburg arc

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

September 22nd 2020 - November 16th 2020

Election fallout ~ September 22nd 2020 - September 23rd 2020

The election fallout occurred straight after the election when Schlatt exiled Wilbur and Tommy from their previously-owned nation in a speech with Tubbo. Schlatt has now gained the utmost power in L'Manburg, now controlling the nation and its residents. After the exile of the Brothers, many plans were created to overthrow Schlatt were developed. Most plans weren't followed through, due to the intimidating look Schlatt had. The biggest plan of Schlatt's was to burn the L'Manburg flag, ultimately having Fundy do the plan later on.

A new era ~ September 23rd 2020 - October 8th 2020

The New era saw the return of some original members and saw some growth in each of the factions at the time on the server. Members were divided and continued preparing for what was to come. Internal conflict within Manburg developed after Quackity failed to please Schlatt in his orders. The war of the burning Eiffel Tower occurred during this era, where Tommy put lava on the tower, and then put water on top, to which Sapnap retaliated by killing Tommy's cow, Henry. The dream invasion also occurred during this era, causing the Dreamon hunter business, with Fundy and Tubbo as the original members. The two came up with a detailed plan and ways to find out who is a dreamon and who is safe.

Manburg festival ~ October 8th 2020 - October 16th 2020

This era was an eventful era and many events happened such as the Manburg festival where Manburg celebrated their democracy and Dreamon hunter business. The festival included the planning and the festival itself. The festival caused a shift in the opinions of the Jschlatt administration and Schlatt's behaviour in his position. The Dreamon hunters business also expanded with a newly built base to conduct Dreamon hunting business. During the festival, Tubbo was found to be a traitor. Quackity boxed Tubbo in obsidian and told Technoblade to execute Tubbo since traitors are not allowed in Manburg.

Festival aftermath ~ October 16th 2020 - November 6th 2020

This era was an era of questioning alliances and a major disturbance in the Jschlatt Administration. New structures and schemes were formed, and events such as the Dreamon Hunter Invasion and Ponk's Experiment occurred in the line of the ongoing Manburg Rebellion, Museum, Atlantis, Ponk's Thiccatron, and the Haunted Mansion (Tales of the SMP). During this era, Eret sided with Pogtopia, leaving Dream to decide to now crown George as the king of the SMP and dethrone Eret.

Manburg vs. Pogtopia ~ November 6th 2020 - November 16th 2020

The war era is the era revolving around the rise of the people in Pogtopia and former L'Manburg citizens against Jschlatt and Dream during the rebellion. War has and will take place, but in the end, the Pogtopians were victorious. The pogtopians reformed L'Manburg, but it was at a risky cost. Most of the land was blown up from the large amount of TNT under L'Manburg as WilburSoot pressed the button in the final control room after Philza tried to stop him. Technoblade betrayed Pogtopia due to his standards of destruction and anarchy not bearing included in the plans and values of the group. Technoblade added to the destruction after placing multiple withers with Philza. At the end of the day, after all the destruction, L'Manburg decided to be a democratic nation once again. Pogtopia, the Slums, the railway to Pogtopia, the museum, and the cat cafe were pronounced to be part of L'Manburg territory, putting it on par with the Greater SMP. This era also displayed the final canon lives being taken away from Wilbur and Schlatt, turning them into Ghostbur and Glatt.