Chicken Noodle Soup (16)

Today, You were feeling a little annoyed. You couldn't remember why, but you still felt it.

Like you were missing just one thing that might end up bad, like how you were trying out an exam paper and got a 26/100 in all subjects.

Of course, the school you were in was shocked that a hero like you would be there, but you didn't care of course.

Thinking, you hit your head so hard that the road you were walking on almost got reversed back how it looked like as a construction.

"Ah! There he is!!"

"In our City B!??? I better get some of his pictures!"

"Wow, he looks so cool mommy, daddy!! Can I be like that cool man?"

"He's a teen."

You pushed through the crowd and sent a smile to them, just for fun.

Yes, the "fun" might've already been on the news of how you strolled through the streets and smiled at them like nothing happened.

"AHA!" You ACcIDeNtaLLy yelled when you remembered why you were irritated.

It was because....!!!

Tatsumaki ate your chicken noodle soup with spam!!

*SHHHHHHOOOOBOOOOOOOMMMM*

You immediately blasted yourself to the H.A. HQ.

You: Where is Tatsumaki? May I know?

Director: U-Uhhh-Uhh-

Amai: Yes, she's at the bathroom taking a dumpy.

You: Dumpy?

Saitama: *picks a snot from his nose* It means shit.

You: Oh, okay.

You went to the woman's bathroom without a care, not knowing if you could call it sigma or not.

You: *inhales* TATSUMAKIII!!

All the items levitated and fell back down after the yell, you saw snot-colored hair flying up and you already knew who it was.

Tatsumaki was looked back when you casually opened the toilet door, not daring to look at you.

You: Why was my noodles EMPTY in the fridge? Don't worry, you're not in trouble.

Tatsumaki sighed in relief and turned back to see you with a very unsettling aura. (Yes I told you guys aura stan)

--

Timeskip

After all was good and you were alright, Saitama came up to you with a mad look.

Saitama: Oi, Y/n-kun.

You: Uhh, yeah?

Saitama: D'you take my Nintendo switch?

You: No, I-

The door was blasted open, to see a buff blonde man. King.

Saitama: Ah, you have the game console don't you? We were supposed to play Mario Kart.

You: No, that's trash. Let's play Minecraft.

King: Roblox is better, you losers. Let's play now, Roblox.

You and Saitama: Absolutely not!/Your game choice is plainer than my head.

King sighed, they all decided to play (Any goofy game).

(Short chapter, prolly my last cuz I did sumn if u checked my announcements.)