CHAPTER TWO

A/N
HEREE ITS IS :) Hope yall enjoy! This will give a peak into the Loomis household, since it is not touched in the movies. I decided to take an educated guess. TW Alcohol addiction. This chapter Is a bit wordy, but I'd like to give some more context.

 This chapter Is a bit wordy, but I'd like to give some more context

Chapter Two- XX JUDGMENT

_CASEY FLUSHED PINK, AND SMILED AT VIKTOR. He frowned at the blonde, and gave her a look of disgust. ^^

Stu also frowned when seeing Casey's face. He looked bothered by it, Viktor would too if his lover wanted to kiss someone else.

"Hard pass." Was all the brunette said, crossing his arms. He was positive Casey didn't even know his name, even though he looked like Billy. The teens looked at him surprised.

The blonde looked at him taken aback, "Excuse me?" Casey looked at him infuriated. Stu rose his eye brows at Viktor before grinning.

Viktor shrugged, "You aren't my type."

The teens ooed and laughed. Casey looked offended and sputtered, "Bu-but that's not- you are breaking the rules!" Viktor just shrugged. The blonde then looked at Stu and grew more upset, "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not! I'm not!" Stu grinned wider. Casey only huffed and crossed her arms, she even moved an inch away from Stu. Stu didn't seem to notice or care, his eyes met Viktor Loomis once more. The brunette just shrugged again at the taller teen before looking down. His fingers started playing with the white carpet out of boredom.

Tatum gave Viktor a small smirk before defending the boy, "You heard the guy." She wrapped an arm around the boy, "My turn!" She grinned before spinning the bottle.

.
.
.

The game continued, and a few more people went before Viktor grew too bored. The brunette stood up and looked at Tatum, "I'll see you later Tatum."

"Awe your going already?" She pouted.

Viktor shrugged, "Gotta look for my brother."

The girl hummed, "Fair enough, hope to see you at school tomorrow! Make sure to knock." She laughed as the boy left the room. She only received an eye roll from the other teen.

Viktor decided to not explore the house filled with drunk teens who were mostly making out. He also did not wanna walk in on someone doing the deed. The brunette put on his Walkman and walked outside to just wait in his brother car until he was ready. Unfortunately his brother's car was not there anymore. He bit the inside of his cheek.

Billy had left him atleast a mile away from home, at midnight. Viktor just sat down at the front door steps with his music playing.

He heard a muffled voice from behind him, he slipped off his headphones and looked to see who it was.