CHAPTER FOUR

Chapter 4- THE MAGICION

A/N
Sorry for the 2 month late chapter- I was busy with work, and Tenis season is starting. But I will try to update more often.

Warning for: stalker vibes :o

__VIKTOR WAS GOING TO MURDUR HIS BROTHER__ Viktor awkwardly followed Stu to his car

__VIKTOR WAS GOING TO MURDUR HIS BROTHER__ Viktor awkwardly followed Stu to his car. He didn't even realize how tight he was gripping the strap of his backpack. He didn't know why he felt so nervous.

Stu led him to a roughed up voyager. The other teen had already expected Stu to have an old car that looked like it was going to call apart with the lightest touch of a feather.

Macher opened the door for him and mocked a bow.

"Your chariot awaits." He tilted his head tword the car.

Viktor scoffed out of amusement, and he then entered the passenger seat of the car. Macher closed the door for him before walking to enter the driver's seat. As Stu fixed his mirrors, Viktor put down his bag by his feet.

The blonde started up the car, and Viktor was no mechanic but the engine made a questionable sound for sure. The odd noise didn't seem to bother Macher one bit. The taller boy had to reverse to get out of his parking spot, he placed his palm on the back of the passengers seat. Macher leaned closer to him, the air between them slimming. The Loomis held his breath subconsciously as Macher leaned closer to look at his blindspot as he reversed. The brunette instinctively shuffled closer to the window by an inch.

Stu said nothing as he finished pulling out of the school parking lot, but his permanent smile made Viktor blink at him. 'Does he ever not smile?'

Viktor hated silence, he thought Stu was going to be talking his ear off the entire ride, but he was wrong. Again. The brunette was about to reach into his bag to get his walkman, but it was as if Macher read his mind. Macher then slipped a tape into the radio. Viktor had expected the taller teen to have listened to some metal band. However he was wrong, he heard the soft voice of the lead singer of No Doubt. The Loomis looked up at him in surprise.

"You listen to Gwen Steffani?" She was the lead of one of his favorite bands. Stu almost looked proud when he grinned at Viktor.

"Just recently actually, how bout you." For some reason what he said sounded more like a statement than a question.

Viktor only nodded.

The blonde laughed, "I have more tapes if you want to see." He sounded quite suspicious from how he said it. Macher pointed at the glove compartment infront of Viktors knees. The loomis twin half expected there to be porno tapes, but curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to know more of the music Macher listens to. You can tell a lot from a person from their interests in music, and right now Viktor was completely in the dark.

Viktor pulled open the glove compartment and saw around a dozen tapes. The teen looked at the tapes in confusion before looking at them in bewilderment. They were all of his own favorite bands. He had songs from Nirvana, guns and roses, prince, and even Madonna. And what made it weirder was that they consisted of Viktors' own favorite songs. Viktor rummaged through the tapes in shock at the coincidence. Was it a coincidence?