CHAPTER THREE

Chapter 3- THE LOVERS

_VIKTOR DIDN'T MIND BILLY DRIVING HIM TO SCHOOL

_VIKTOR DIDN'T MIND BILLY DRIVING HIM TO SCHOOL._ It was quiet sure, but atleast it was not awkward. The only annoying thing is that Billy will never let Viktor drive. It annoyed the hell out of him-

"Can I drive home?" Viktor asked.

Billy laughed, "Hell no."

I sat up, "Why not??"

"You know why."

I slumped back in my seat with an exaggerated sigh, "oh come on, that was months ago." He groaned, "And I only hit a mail box, you're acting like I hit a person."

"That was two weeks ago."Billy corrected, and turned into the student parking lot of the school. Viktor sank deeper in his seat, he was contemplating just staying in the car for the next 6 hours. Then he remembered Stu's sweater in his bag. He kinda wished he did just give it to Billy, too late now. Viktor zipped open his bag to make sure the sweater was there.

"I can give that to stu for you. I see him first period." He motioned to the sweater in the open bag.

Now is your chance.

"I got it."

Damn it.

Curse his stubborn human nature.

Billy parked the car face first in the student parking lot.

"Come on." Billy said and opened his door. Viktor groaned before opening the car door. Only six hours, he can do this. They both exited the car, and walked side by side tword the high school.

Billy could not keep his mouth shut about his brothers hate for school,"You spend so long getting ready for school, but then you don't want to go."

"Says the guy who takes an hour to Grease his hair." That earned viktor a smack at the back of the head. Viktor swore under his breath and hit Billy's arm.

"Says the moron who has a panic attack choosing which crop top to wear." Billy rebuttals.

"Says the little bitch who-" His amazing comeback was interupted by an elbow to his rib. He winced and pushed Billy elbow away.

Billys eyes moved from Viktor to someone a good distance away. Sidney Prescott was waiting outside the school doors. She stood with her books held tightly to her chest. The white button up she was wearing was freshly ironed, and her denim jacket matched perfectly with her jeans. She looked lovely for sure. Sidneys eyes were wondering until she located Billy in the crowd.