Tasty leftovers

Tacos POV:
Good thing I've made this little shack before the rain. My blanket would've gotten soaked. You may be wondering "what blanket?"
Well the blanket is from pickles' picnic with his old girlfriend. He actually ate her because he forgot to pack sandwiches and he was starving so boom he ate her. I sit on the ground underneath the roof of my little shack. It was freezing, my arms and legs started getting goosebumps. I wrap myself up in the picnic blanket and look out at the woods. Some drops of rain fell from the tree, they were shining in the moonlight. I sigh, me and pickle used to lay on the grass and stare at the night sky while we waited for the next challenge. I miss those days, the days I never betrayed pickle. The days where we would still joke around. The days where all I was, was a stupid little "sowa cream" Taco. I lay down on the dirt ground and close my eyes.
"I miss you pickle.."

I say before I fell asleep in the freezing temperature.

Zzz....

I wake up due to hearing the bushes and tree rustling. I sit up and look around. All the trees were swaying in the wind. I hear heavy stomps in the forest. It can't be an animal because surprisingly there's no animals in this forest. I can hear the stomps coming closer. I unwrap the blanket off of me and I put it inside my shell. I grab my gun from inside my shell and I get out of my little shed. I run to a tree and hide behind it and wait. The stomps were getting closer. I get my gun ready to shoot. I aim it at the area where the noise was coming from. I stand there still waiting for the thing to reveal itself.
I can partly see the shadow of the thing. It was tall.. I walk closer to the sound and the shadow.  I'm about 8 feet away from the thing. I can clearly see who and what it is.

"Microphone?"

I ask her and then she quickly turned towards me and ran towards me.

"TACO"

She yelled and she jumped on top of me and pinned me in the ground. I accidentally drop my gun. She grabbed onto me and I couldn't move. There was pinkish orange saliva dripping from her mouth and onto me. Her eyes were glowing and dripping pink orange liquid. What the fuck?

"Microphone?! What the hell?!"

I try to tear her off but she had a firm grip onto me. She snapped open her mouth and took a bite of my shell. I yelp in pain. She fucking bit off the part of my eye. My lettuce was starting to fall out. She was chewing, it was disgusting. For the first time ever, I felt scared. I bite her hand and she let me go as she screamed in pain. I moved myself away from underneath her and ran towards the forest. I was covering the left side of my face where she took a bite out of. I still had some of her pink saliva on my face. I was dropping some lettuce and tomatoes, I saw something else fall and it was hot but I couldn't tell what it was. I continue to run away from her. I can hear her stomps. I hear her scream,

"TACO"

Her voice wasn't normal, it was rough and it sounds like she has a frog in her throat. I continue to run, I felt tears run down my face. I'm so scared, I haven't been this scared before, I hate this feeling. It makes me feel weak, but the fact right now is that I am weak. What has gotten into Microphone? I kept running into the trees, taking fast rights and lefts trying to get her off my trail. I can hear her stop and chew something, she was eating something while she ran after me. I kept running, I look back and see her eating the lettuce and tomatoes I dropped. She was also eating...chicken? While i was inspecting her while I was running I ran into a tree. It caused my shell to crack even more. I make a loud shriek. I use both of my hands to hold myself together. I keep running fearing that Microphone is right behind me. I had no idea where to go. All I knew was to run. Bits of my shell fell off while I ran. I was aching in pain. Everything hurt.

"Taco!"

I hear microphone yell for me, but her voice sounded normal. Like she magically got better. I stop to look back, but I stopped myself and started sprinting through the trees. I throw pieces of myself throughout the forest. I have to distract her. With the pieces scattered around that should give me some time to run and get help. I have to ask what happened to her. I bet it was test tube. Then again test tube is gone and went to the season three island. I have to at least ask somebody. I hear her make a frustrated groan, the pieces should keep her busy. I keep running. I see a small light ahead. I ran towards it. Maybe someone at the hotel knows what happened to microphone....