The cherry on top

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FUCKING TRUSTED HER. YOU HAD TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER! SHE PROBABLY-"

"I DONT FUCKING TRUST HER YOU FUCKING GLASS FILLED OF PIMPLE JUICE, SHE CAN BE HELPFUL TO US"

Pickle and Oj were yelling, the yelling bounced off the walls making suitcases eardrums ring.

"H-hey guys can we please stop-?"

Suitcase whimpered for someone to hear her but she got nobody's attention. Oj was angry at pickle. Oj blamed him for losing taco,

"IS THAT SO? YOU WERE THE ONE CLOSEST TO HER, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY."

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING BRING THAT UP OJ YOU-"

Fast and loud footsteps entered the cave, heavy breathing and coughing followed. Before anybody could see who it was, they shouted,

"THE CHERRIES- SUITCASE!"

Taco ran in with the cherries. Well a cherry and cherry-in-a-half. Blood was spilling onto the rocky ground. Suitcase eardrums were still ringing and as soon as she heard her name she shrieked in pain and fear. She quickly glanced at taco before looking at the cherries. Now was no time to panic. Suitcase quickly hurried towards the cherries and opened herself up,

"Pickle! C-can you h-h-?"

Pickle was still arguing with Oj, knife quickly got over to suitcase and started to mend the cherries. God it was awful. They were twitching, the left cherrys whole side was gone, scratches and cuts where spread all across of their bodies. Cherry juice dripped out of both of them, the mixture of cherry and blood was... an experience, not a good one but an experience. Knife tried to keep steady hands and he managed. Grabbing cotton balls and cloths trying to clean up the open flesh and wounds. The right cherry was slowly breathing, they had soaking wet tears on their face while not saying or doing anything other than barely managing to breath. The left cherry, the left cherry was basically almost gone. You could see their seed sticking out of place and blood trickling down their own body. It truly was disgusting. As knife applies medical acid to clean the wounds the right cherry let out a ear shattering scream. Oj and pickle immediately stopped arguing and finally notices the cherries. The smell, the sounds, the texture. The right cherry started sobbing in pain. Knife quickly cleaned up the rest of the wounds and quickly looked at the left cherry. They weren't moving. Not even an inch. The right cherry was weeping in pain not even noticing the other half of them was dead.