Rooms

All the heads turned to cheesy, who was caught off guard.

“What?..”

“You know what I'm talking about cheesy, who the hell were you making flower bracelets with?”

Cheesy nervously laughs as he looks around the room for someone to change the subject. Nobody saying a word, tacos eyes pierced through cheesys heart. Still nervous, he let out another shaky laugh.

“Listen I made them my own alright? I found some flowers and grass and made them myself. Is it that hard to believe? How about we just leaf this and grow a new convocation”

Cheesy swings his hand down to slap his knee but taco grabs his wrist and stares into his eye sockets.

“Cheesy. Were you with an infected.”

Taco clearly states, cheesy pupils shake.

“No I wasn’t! now let go of me you fucking psycho!”

He kicks her in the face pushing her away. stumbling back she looks back at cheesy, narrowing her eyes and she glares. He rubs his wrist while taco wipes her nose with her arm.

“Listen, honestly I wasn't with anybody taco.”

She scoffs and rubs her head. She walks towards cheesy.

“Well tell me, how did you find flowers in the middle of this cold autumn? How did you-”

Knife grabs tacos shoulder and turns her away from cheesy and faces her towards himself.

“Taco stop, you’re pushing his limit.”

“No I don’t care we must know-”

“Why is it important? Why is it important we must know who he was with? Even if he was with someone, why would it matter? It isn’t important to our story.”

“... I see your point, my reasoning is that maybe that person could've, oh I don't know, help us since they have flowers?”

“Listen taco what youre doing is fucking stupid. Let's just finish explaining to marshmallow over there.”

Taco sighs and nods her head with an irritated expression. Knife lets go and sits back down.

“So yes, basically there is an infection going on and we just need a place to stay for now.”

Marshmallow looks at knife in disbelief but nods her head after finally understanding.

“So if they had slop in their eyes that means they’re infected?”

“Correct, and do not let them attack you”

“So Oj got attacked by one of them?”

Oj sighs,

“That is partly true. I lost my leg to tissues and well my cracks are from that fucking dumbass over there.”

He points at Baseball who is sitting on the floor next to his stone, saying nothing in response.

“Wait, so what's wrong with baseball?”

Baseball scoffs.

“There is nothing wrong with me.”

Knife leans in towards marshmallow and whispers.

“His mental condition hasn't been good since nickel left. That stone, he thinks that’s nickel and when oj yelled at him about it being just a stone, baseball snapped and beat the living shit out of oj.”

Shooken, marshmallow looks at baseball. He sat there on the floor minding his own business and every short while he’d look back and check on the stone.

“oh.. “

“Yeah, i’m surprised oj is still alive”

Marshmallow nods, knife leans back into his seat.

“Daaaamn you guys went through fucking hell”

Bow exclaims as she floats above the room.

“Oh bow you heard everything?”

“Yep marsh and daaamn all you guys look like shit but basedude looks like he’s been rolling in shit”

“Really bow? Was that really necessary?”

“Yeah also they can stay as long as they don't intervene in between us”

“Alright so uh I’ll just give them random rooms and stuff k?”

“K see you in a bit”

Bow floats through the walls and disappears. Marshmallow stands up.

“Come on”

She walks down another hallway and heads upstairs, the rest follow. They walk to a hallway filled with doors.

“So just pick a room, I’ll be downstairs”

She heads down the stairs, Knife instantly finds the room with the least stuff.

“Dibs”

He goes inside the room and locks the door.

“Hey um taco, do you want to share a room?”

“I might as well, I need help with something anyways”

Suitcases face lightly softens. They both head to the largest bedroom and walk in, closing the door behind them. Pickle holds right cherry and looks at oj, crawling up the stairs finally making it to the top.

“We really need to get you a prosthetic”

“Yeah you guys really do.”

He turns away and looks through the rooms, finding one with two beds. Holding right cherry, they both walk in closing the door behind himself. Leaving oj the last to choose.

“Fucking assholes, couldn’t help me up the damn stairs.”

He mumbled as he walked into a random room and closed the door. Cheesy walks downstairs and walks out the door, it was cold outside as soft flakes of snow hit the ground. Brushing off the snow as he walks. Stepping in piles of fresh snow. Shivers went down his spine, he entered the forest. Light barely shone through the heavy trees, some dead leaves lay upon the frozen ground. He pushes brushes out of his way, thorns scraping off some of his skin. He holds onto his arms to warm up from the cold as he walks towards the hotel.