Chapter one: Blue flames

Author pov:

Sakurakouji Sakura is very kind and talented girl. She would always help those who are in need. She is great in both studies and athletics. She plays judo and is very strong. She is loved by both her mother and father.

Sakura pov:
I was sitting in a bus getting home from school. The bus was going smoothly in its path but suddenly I caught sight of bright blue flames. At first, I thought of it as nothing. I believed I was just seeing things but as the bus got closer towards the park area I saw many men were burning in blue flames but what surprised me the most was there was one boy who was standing between all of that. He was dressed in all black which gave him a mysterious view from the others. I told the bus driver to stop the bus and got out from there. Immediately I spotted a police officer so I went to him.

Sakura: Sir, I need your help. Please come with me fast.

Police officer: What happened little girl?? What's the problem??

Sakura: I saw many men were being burned by blue flames in the park.

Police officer: Blue flames?? Are you playing some kind of prank with me?

Sakura: No, I'm not. Please believe me. We have to save those men.

Police officer: Ok fine. I'll believe you. Show me the place.

Both the police officer and I went towards the spot where I had seen those blue flames.

Sakura: H-How i-is this possible? I just saw those men were being burned alive by those blue flames.

Police officer: Little girl, you were really playing a prank with me. You should know the consequences of your little act.

Sakura: No, I was telling the truth.

Even after so much convincing the police officer, he didn't believe her words. Sakura had to return home as it was getting late.

Next day at school

Sakura was shocked to see a new student at her school. He reminded her of the scene that she had seen yesterday while going home. She kept staring at him thinking of ways to confront him about it.

Teacher: Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?

???: I'm Ogami Rei. It's nice to meet you all. Hope we can be good friends.

Ogami ended his speech with a smile which made him look like a friendly person but Sakura had her doubts.

Lunch break

Sakura marched up to where Ogami is sitting and bangs his desk with her hand. Everyone were surprised by her actions.

Sakura: I have something to talk to you about. Come meet me at the rooftop after 5 minutes.

Everyone were surprised by her behaviour. They thought she was going to confess her love to him.They all believed that it was love at first sight for her. Even Sakura's bestfriend was surprised by her actions. Everyone followed them to the rooftop.

Ogami: So what did you want to talk about with me?

Sakura: It was you, wasn't it? Yesterday you were in that park. I saw it with my own eyes.

Ogami: What are you talking about? What park? I think you have mistaken me for someone else.

Sakura: No, I'm sure of it. I believe due to that incident your left hand is burned that's why you are wearing that glove.

Ogami: I'm wearing it because it was given to me by someone important. My hand is not burned.

Sakura: Then prove it. Take off your gloves.

To make Sakura believe his words Ogami took off his gloves to reveal his hand. There were no any burn marks nor anything that indicated to fire.

Ogami: Now are you happy. I told you it wasn't me. I don't even know what happened at the park and you are blaming me.

Sakura: Oh I'm sorry. I thought.......

Ogami: What did you say?

Sakura: Oh, nothing. I'm sorry for troubling you.

Ogami: It's okay but next time think properly before confronting someone innocent.

Sakura felt like as if Ogami was hiding something. She believed that he wasn't as innocent as he seems.