chapter four

At Sakura’s house

Sakura woke up suddenly from her bed and started feeling around her throat and body for any burn marks but she didn’t find any. She was shocked. One second she was at a park with Ogami burning her and now she is here alive. She didn’t understand anything at all. 

Sakura’s mom: Sakura wake up. You will get late for school.

Sakura: Yeah mother I’m coming. Just give me 5 min.

After that Sakura got up from bed and went to get ready. She came downstairs to see her parents eating breakfast.

Sakura: Good morning father, mother!

Both: Good morning Sakura!

Mother: Did you sleep well last night?

Sakura: Y-Yeah I did.

After having breakfast

Sakura: Bye mother, father. I will see you later.

Both: Bye Sakura. Have a nice day.

Sakura: Yeah! You both as well.

After Sakura left for school

Mother: She is hiding something from us.

Father: Yeah.

Mother: She has never lied to us before this.

Father: If she is lying about something then it must be very important. She will not lie for anything bad.

Mother: Yeah you are right. I shouldn’t worry much.

With Sakura

I was thinking about what had happened yesterday. It really feels like a nightmare but I know it is not and what happened yesterday was real. I wonder after what happened yesterday whether he will come to school or not. If he comes then I’ll confront him.

Sakura was in deep thought that she didn’t realize her best friend was coming from behind.

Aoba: Good morning Sakura.

Sakura: Oh! Good morning Aoba.

Aoba: What were you thinking about? You looked like you were in a deep thought.

Sakura: Oh! It’s nothing. Don’t worry.

Aoba: Okay. If you say so.

Both of them walked towards their classroom. 

Sakura was shocked to see Ogami standing there at the class talking and smiling with everyone. As if sensing someone’s burning gaze on him, Ogami looked up to see Sakura glaring at him intensely. Ogami just smiled at Sakura, making her more irritated. Sakura marched up to Ogami and dragged him to the corner of the classroom. 

Sakura: What are you doing here? Are you insane?

Ogami: What do you mean by what I am doing here? This is also my class so of course I will be here. You are the insane one.

Sakura: Did you think that I will forget about yesterday?

Ogami: What about yesterday? I don’t know what you are talking about.

Sakura: Do you seriously think I will forget that you tried to kill me?

Ogami: If I were you I would just shut my mouth. After all life is precious, no.