Chapter 5

With Ogami

After my conversation with Sakura I was heading towards home when I suddenly got a call from my assistant.

Ogami: What is it?

???: Eden has requested to meet you.

Ogami: What for?

???: I myself don't know master. He just told me to contact you and tell you to meet him.

Ogami: Alright. Contact me if there is more information.

???: Understood master.

After the call with my assistant I went to meet Eden as instructed to me on the phone. To be honest I find it irritating to follow their orders and do all that work but I can't turn back now. After walking for a while I finally reached the place where we usually meet Eden.

Ogami: You called me here

Eden: Oh! Yes I sure did code 6. I have a special mission for you.

Ogami: What is it?

Eden: Hahaha! What a loyal dog you are Ogami kun? You are so obedient, aren't you?

After hearing that Ogami suddenly took off his black glove from his left hand. He doesn't like to be called loyal or obedient dog. It only reminds him of his words which he had said to him before leaving. As he was about to step forward a voice stopped him.

???: If I were you I wouldn't do that code 6.

Ogami: ( Who is it? I didn't sense anyone's presence other than us nor did I see her.) Who are you and what are you doing here?

Eden: My my you're a curious one, aren't you?

???: It's none of your business code 6.

After that the girl finally came forward revealing her appearance. She has lavender hair with blue eyes resembling  the ocean and was wearing a long oversized shirt with black shorts underneath. To top it all she was wearing black boots. Overall if I were to say she was beautiful.

???: You! Why did you call me here? You know I was taking my nap peacefully but your call disturbed me.

Flashback starts

With Hikari
I was just sleeping peacefully when my phone rang. I knew who was calling me. I don't want to pick up but what can I do.

Eden: You took longer than before to respond. Were you having any problems ?

I can almost imagine his cocky smirk from here. That stupid bas***d.

Hikari: Shut the f**k up. Tell me what do you want.

Eden: It seems I called you at a wrong time. So, I will get straight to the point. In half an hour meet me at the office.

Hikari: Which office? And why may I ask?

Eden: The office where we assign mission to code breakers and the reason is a surprise.

Hikari: Whatever.

I don't want to go but I can't directly disobey him. If I disobey him it will be a loss for me.
Flashback ends

Eden: You don't have to be so rude Hikari. We have a guest here.

Ogami:( So her name is Hikari.)

Hikari: Do I look like I care? And you "points at Ogami" you can't just attack him whenever you feel like. If you get angry over just that little word then you have no right to be a code breaker.

Ogami: And who are you to order me around?

Eden: Ogami kun if I were you I would watch my mouth against her. She is stronger than you.

Ogami: Stronger than me?? She seems weak.

After hearing that comment Hikari raised her hand and snapped her fingers.

Ogami: You were calling her strong hehe what a joke. I don't even have a scatch-
Suddenly there were many cuts in Ogami body.

Hikari: You were saying. With just a snap of my fingers you have multiple cuts in your body. This isn't even 1% of my power. Don't test me code 6.

Ogami was very shocked by that. He hadn't felt anything. But the pain in his body proved that Hikari had used her ability on him.

Ogami:( What kind of ability was that? I didn't even see anything. With just snap of her fingers she did that. I don't even wanna know what she will do with her full power.)

Ogami: I would like to say sorry. Don't mind my words that much I was just joking to reduce the tense atmosphere.

Hikari: Well too bad. I don't like jokes.
Turning towards Eden, Hikari asks.
Hikari: Why did you call me here? I don't like to repeat myself. You should know this more than anyone.

Eden: Alright alright I will tell you. I want you to protect the rare kind.

Hikari: Are you serious? You are asking me to do that. Just ask code 2 to do that.

Eden: Code 2 is busy with another mission and same goes for code 4, 5 and 6. You know how code 3 is. He doesn't do well with this type of mission.

Ogami:( What nonsense is he spouting? I don't have any mission unless he assigns me now.)

Hikari: But why me? Isn't code 2 and 5 suitable for this job?

Eden: Yes, they are but you know right that only you can overpower him in a battle.

Hikari:( sigh ) Fine. I'm leaving.

Eden: Ok

Ogami just continued to stare at the girl's retreating back. He was curious about her. He wanted to know more about her. Eden noticed that curiosity and was smirking to himself.

Eden: Are you curious about her?

Ogami: What if I am? It's not like you will tell me information about her.

Eden: Since I'm in a good mood I might tell you some things about her.

Ogami: So who is she? I haven't seen her at all in my time being a code breaker.

Eden: She is Hikari Uchiha also a code breaker.

Ogami: So which position does she hold? Is it 7 or what?

Eden: Hahaha 7! You must be joking Ogami kun. She is code breaker 0 also the strongest one.

Ogami: Was there something like code 0 as well. I thought there was only positions from 1-6 and the new recruit will be rank lower than us.

Eden: She is the first code breaker to join. Her ability was so special that she got that position.

Ogami: What is her ability? I couldn't think of anything when she attacked me. What was that ability?

Eden: Her ability is hard to explain. She has multiple abilities. The ability she used on you was one of her abilities.

Ogami: Can a person have multiple abilities? I haven't heard of that ever.

Eden: No, this is also the first time for me.

After that conversation with Eden he assigned me a mission with code 4. This is going to be troublesome.