71-80

71

Chapter 71 Rejuvenation Pill Whirlwind

At the moment, there are many warriors who are nervous.

They now also know that the previous statement of those who have escaped from the mortal realm is indeed true. Here, they really can only use their movements to avoid, or simply hit back.

Subconsciously, all the warriors took out their weapons.

Gongyi Tianheng was no exception, but his weapon was not in his hands, so when he communicated with Gu Zuo, Gu Zuo immediately cooperated. The moment Gongyi Tianheng stretched out his hand, he delivered a silver-white spear to him. on hand.

In an instant, a flash of silver light flashed, Gongyi Tianheng was tall and straight, holding a long spear, and his beautiful face was also covered, making people only pay attention to his aura, and never pay attention to his appearance.

He looked really arrogant.

However, most of the warriors on the grinding table are young and handsome, and most of them have the same extraordinary bearing. The way they are holding weapons seems to be the same as that of the gods and soldiers, showing an indescribable aura.

Just looking at it this way, who would have thought that many of them must be damaged in the grinding wheel of life and death?

Gu Zuo looked at the big grinding wheel, and his heart beat a little faster.

That grinder is turning!

At the same moment, the moment the grinding disc turned, dozens of sword lights suddenly erupted from the center of the grinding disc!

These sword lights are extremely sharp, with a sharp air-breaking sound, they stabbed at the bodies of the nine warriors around the mill!

Gu Zuo's pupils shrank suddenly.

So fast!

Those sword lights were not slower than the silver needles and silver cones he released with his mind!

Gu Zuo himself knew the advantages of his mental power attack.

The key lies in two points, one is sudden and fast, and the other is silent.

These sword lights are undoubtedly well-versed in the word "fast", and at the same moment, several sword lights can be aimed at the same person, which is even more fierce and strange than Gu Zuo, who has never tried to fight the enemy in this way. .

Gu Zuo had to worry in his heart.

why?

Because even though he had practiced against Gongyi Tianheng before, and he had tried to deal with all the silver needles and silver cones, he had never released several at once.

In other words, Gongyi Tianheng has experience in dealing with one, but not in dealing with several at the same time!

Although Gu Zuo believes that his elder brother's fighting consciousness is absolutely super strong, how can he not worry about him?

After all, if one is not careful, that is the difference between life and death!

Gongyi Tianheng was obviously not going to be killed so easily. Even the other warriors were not as weak as Gu Zuo imagined—the warriors who can come here have few brushes?

I saw a flash of weapons, and the first wave of sword light had been smashed by the warriors. There is absolutely no way to get them.

It's just that since it's a grinding wheel of life and death, they won't give them much time to rest.