1001-1010

1

Chapter 1001 Continued Fighting

Hearing this, Xue Junhe and Gongyi Tianheng both glanced at Yu Changge and became interested.

Gongyi Tianheng smiled and said: "Brother Yu is interested, do you dare to accompany him?"

Xue Junhe also said, "Yes."

So the three settled down, whether it was the incarnation of Gongyi Tianheng who was already present, or Yuchang. Ge and Xue Junhe both moved in a flash, and from three directions, they invariably flanked the young emperor who was closest to the three of them!

Then, a flash of snow, a touch of jade light, and the power of gold, red, blood, red, black and red, entangled the young emperor!

The young emperor was in a melee, and he did his best, but he never thought that he was not good enough, but there were three young people who were clearly not at least the emperor, and they attacked him like this!

Immediately, this young emperor was a little angry.

If it was the same realm, it would be fine. He also saw that the young emperor on their Yilong Continent did not seem to be as powerful as the foreign young emperor, and he was trying his best to protect himself. But I never imagined that three people in this realm, even if they were very strong in the same realm, would dare to attack him, as if they wanted to kill him!

This is unbearable.

The strong young emperor didn't care about others, and immediately attacked the three of them!

In the blink of an eye, they fell into a fierce battle.

On the body of the strong young emperor, the power of different colors constantly appeared, but these forces could not imprison the strong young emperor for too long, and each one would be freed and disappeared in a short time.

But even so, Gongyi Tianheng and the three of them didn't mind, nor were they discouraged. Every time the young emperor and powerhouse stopped, they would do their best to add more scars to the young emperor and powerhouse!

From the initial anger, to the irritability in the middle, to the time when the back was gradually worn with wounds, even the inside of the body was no exception, the young emperor finally became a little scared.

Before today, how could he have imagined that he would be persecuted to such an extent by three young people?

But if it goes on like this, he will surely die!

Therefore, the strong young emperor also made a decisive decision and was about to flee.

It's a pity that in the direction of the young emperor's escape, he was already dealing with a very large brown figure. Seeing that the young emperor's strong man was about to break out of the encirclement, the brown figure raised his foot and suddenly kicked forward -

"Bang!"

This kick failed to kick the young emperor and the strong, and the place where he hit was a void.

But the void was so shocked that even the strong young emperor could not get away, and was blocked by Yu Changge and Xuejun River who were chasing after him!

Immediately afterwards, the strong young emperor couldn't bear it either. He didn't want to be killed by these three people, so he burned the sea of ​​anger and wanted to use the most terrifying trick! However, Gongyi Tianheng and others could not allow him to release the trick.