281-290

81

Chapter 281 Pill God Realm

Gu Zuo took a breath and felt a little dark in front of his eyes: "Big, big brother, how are you..."

After so many days and nights of fleeing for his life and the high-intensity battle that required a group of two Europeans whenever he saw someone, his mental strength It's almost bottoming out, but the enemies in front seem to be in a steady stream - apart from the three princes' subordinates who have been besieging and killing, he can also detect that there are other people peeping. Although all his mental power was used on defense and offense, he didn't have time to probe them.

But Gu Zuo also knows that there are other people who are eyeing them. If they are not careful enough, even if they can destroy the arrogance of the third prince, they may not be able to escape from the hands of others.

Gongyi Tianheng's breath is still strong: "If Azuo is tired, why don't you take a nap. After you have recovered enough energy, it's not too late to help me."

Gu Zuo was a little depressed.

He felt that he was quite useless. He had already learned the exercises of another cultivation system, and he also possessed a very strong attacking power. However, he could not continue because it was not durable enough.

Those in all directions are enemies!

But the depression was depressed, and Gu Zuo also knew that he couldn't support it. Instead of exhausting the last bit of mental power now and waiting for it to become cumbersome, it is better to take advantage of the strength of your elder brother to recover first, and then continue to help, right?

With that in mind, Gu Zuo also threw away those useless emotions and stuffed a few more pills into Gongyi Tianheng's mouth: "Brother, use it first, I will recover with all my strength, if not, call me again. One."

Gongyi Tianheng smiled: "Azuo, don't worry, because of the continuous flow of medicine, I still have 60-70% of my strength left at the moment, enough to make another breakthrough."

Gu Zuo felt relieved a little, and then he closed his eyes, embarrassed. Heart, concentrate on the operation of the mind, absorb a lot of medicinal energy, and constantly transform the true energy... At the same time, in the Tianfu where he was slightly stinging because of the consumption of too much spiritual energy, the spiritual energy smoke gushed out in an instant, filling it up in an instant. Tianfu, entered the vortex, turned into a gelatinous spiritual force, and quickly made the empty place full and sticky.

After these time, Gu Zuo's mental power vortex became smaller and smaller, and the gelatinous mental power in the middle became more and more. Later, when the vortex disappeared, the gelatinous mental force was too large, and it quickly shrank as more gelatin was filled! At the same time, the vortex of spiritual power gradually increased.

In this way, the whirlpool is getting bigger and bigger, and the glue in the middle is getting smaller and smaller, and it gradually becomes like the mouth of a well, the mouth of a tank, the mouth of a barrel... and it is like a human head, a fist, and a chicken.

In the end, when it was the size of a chicken, the mental gelatin stopped moving.

Almost all of Gu Zuo's body was wrapped in the invisible medicinal aura.

These medicinal qi entered his Tianfu madly, and his mental method was running a hundred times more than usual!

In Gu Zuo's Tianfu, the jelly-like mental power that was the size of a chicken but had a strange shape suddenly trembled! More colloid mental force rushed in and pressed in, causing the chicken-sized, almost solid colloid to rotate rapidly, and during this rotation, it gradually became round!