~•1•~

~°No one's POV°~

'How on earth did I let myself get talked into this?' The female porcupine sighs as she hugs herself tightly, while she wears a red, off-shoulder, slit, floor length dress, and holding velvet Red high heels, with black accents, as she heads to her friends dorm.

'I should be studying for that doctor's degree, but no, I have to be dragged away from it. Although it's only just one night. but I still would've liked to study, though.' She argued with herself, until she reached the dorm 'well, here goes nothing.' she thinks before knocking on the door, which opens to find one of her friends.

"Red! You made it!" The female feline said to Red, as said girl gulps softly, not used to going out. "Y-yea...I wouldn't miss this, f-for studying." She smiles nervously at the feline, as the other giggles loudly "well then, let's get you ready so we can go out!" The girl said before dragging Red into the room, and sat her down, while the girls there all got her ready for the club.

~•Time Skip•~

Red sighed as the music was so loud, it hurt her ears slightly, but, being left behind while her so called 'friends' went to have the time of their lives, she decided to head to the bar and have a few drinks, to calm her nerves.

She sighs softly 'I don't get it, how can they party, and not worry about their degrees on the line?' she thought to herself as she took a sip of her Virgin bloody Mary, and sighs 'then again... I was always one of the good girls... but even then the good ones always fall...' she thinks before taking another sip of her drink, unaware of the eyes that stare her down, like a Bear waiting to catch its meal from a river.

After a while Red tried other drinks, from whiskey to wine, and champagne, yet her nerves were still through the roof. But her mind was All over the place, as she lay her head on the bar top. Contemplating whether it was good to come along or not.

Watching her, from the other side of the club, was a tall, Alaskan bear, slouched in his seat, while drinking gin, as his friend and leader was negotiating with another about alliances and who got what in the favor of each, all the while, the male was staring down our porcupine female, growling lowly whenever anyone got too close to her.

However, his friend noticed that the male wasn't paying attention.

"Julius? Are you even listening?" The black Bear sighs, as the Man, now known as Julius, rolls his eyes "what does it matter if I should be, Ceser?" He grumbled taking his eyes off of Red and drinking his gin, as Cesar sighs "it matters because this is a potential ally. If my second in command isn't listening then what good was coming here?" He asked rhetorically, to which Julius smirks "to have a good time?" Ceser paused, blinking for a moment, before sighing.

"Nevermind, go, since you're so focused on getting you a girl, go and have some fun" Ceser huffs and looks away as Julius smirks and drinks the last of his drink, before slamming his cup down and heads to the bar where Red sat.

At the bar, Red hiccups and mumbles slightly, feeling very tired and on the edge of tipsy all at once. She groans and holds her head "this night can't get any worse... tipsy and lonely, is not fun..." she slurred out slightly, before looking to the side and blinks before lifting her head up, and blushed darkly at the Man beside her. 't-tall...' she thought, blushing more.

of course, Julius noticed, and smirks softly before calling over a bartender. While waiting he sighs softly before looking at Red discreetly 'wow, she's beautiful... I wonder what a girl like her is doing in a place like this.' he thought as he bought himself a drink.

'I wonder what a girl like her is doing in a place like this?' he thought, taking glances at her, before sighing and looking at her, before bending down to Red's height, and whispering in her ear "how about a few more drinks, and head upstairs?" He asked, softly with a soft growl in his voice, causing Red to blush brightly, as she nodded, "s-sure" she stuttered out, with a slur behind her voice. As Julius smirks and nodded, calling the bartender back.

~•Time Skip•~

After a few drinks and renting a VIP room, Julius takes Red upstairs, and above the club, to the room Julius had paid for.

Red followed staggeringly, as she tried to keep up, but squeaked when Julius had picked her up and carried her bridal style up to the room. After reaching the room, Julius shuts the door with one foot and heads to the bed, before setting Red on the bed and sits down beside her.

~°Julius' POV°~

"So, what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?" I asked her softly, slurring a bit, as the woman beside me kept staring at her fidgeting hands. "p-pressured, i-i didn't want to be here, b-but I didn't want to be the black sheep of the g-group..." she says softly, slurring a bit, while small hiccups emit from her every now and then, before she sighs and tears up "i-i just want to forget about today... I..." she paused as small tears started to stream down. God I felt so bad for her... she must've had it rough today.

I sighed before pulling her close "let me help... let me help you forget about everything that's happened today, only if you'll allow me too..." I asked, looking down at her, as she sniffled softly, going into deep thought, before sighing softly and nodding "p-please?" She said so softly I almost didn't hear her, but I did.

And that night, I made sure her night ended on a sweet, lovely high note, oh~ how it was music to my ears.

~°Red's POV°~

The next morning, I groaned softly, and snuggled deeper into the bed I laid on, but shivered slightly, before opening my eyes slightly and groaning more, as the rays of sunshine showed through the window of the room and- wait...

I sat up quickly , but it must've been too quick, because I flinched and yelped, holding my lower abdomen as a small bit of pain sent a shock up my spine, plus, the added migraine that came from the multiple drinks that I had, caused a hiss of pain to emit from me as I looked around, not seeing the man that I was with.

I teared up, and pulled my knees to my chest, having a mental argument about whether it was a good idea to trust the Man from last night.

From his steel grey eyes, to his body and everything...

Wait... there's something I'm missing...

What did he say his name was...?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
♠️Hello my little Cheshires, and welcome back, not much to say after disappearing for so long and yes I do apologize, but I will say I am proud to present, Arctic's heart.

Please enjoy and don't forget to have a good day/ afternoon/ night.

With much love My little Cheshires 🖤