~•4•~

~°no one's POV°~

A week later, it was a Tuesday. Red was walking towards the classroom buildings in the early hours of the morning, humming softly as she had her headphones in her ears, as she basked in the morning dew, and humidity. While the sun was slowly waking from the East. Red sighed to herself "thank God, I don't have to deal with her anymore… wait… did he even post it?" She thought aloud, before sighing and shaking her head.

"What does it even matter?" She said as she continued on her way, humming softly to a song stuck in her head.

She looks at the sky, watching as the birds fly overhead, chirping a morning tune as they sing together. Smiling softly as she saw one of the birds fly into a nest, as small chirps can be heard. As a mama bird, feeds her babies.

She smiles and walks by, holding her book bag And closing her eyes, lifting her head a bit, as the morning rays of light, brighten her skin, warming her in the cool fall air. She sighed happily as her short tail swayed slightly. Before she got to thinking.

'If it's true… What will happen when I leave? Of course the obvious thing is I'll be leaving behind Justin and a degree that I'll never be able to get, but it's all for the greater good.' she thought, sighing in a melancholy way. Before opening her eyes once more and freezing in her tracks as she saw Marie and her flock.

'ohhh boy… maybe I can avoid her if I just ignore her and move on.' she thought as she tried to quietly sneak past the group of girls. Keyword, tired.

"OMG! Red!" Red froze once more at Marie's voice, as said woman giggled sweetly and walked towards the girl, as she sighs internally in dismay.

'damn it…' Red thought before looking at the feline and gave her her best fake smile. "H-hi Marie." She said through gritted teeth, as Marie smiles.

"We're going to the club again, would you like to come? Maybe we can meet that hunk of a man you found last month" she smirks as her friends surround the poor girl.

"No, not this time… I'm staying away from that. I'm not going to make the same mistake again." Red said confidently, before it dwindled seeing Marie's face turn sour.

"Red~" Marie warned as she giggled "I'm not getting any younger honey, so here's what's going to happen~" she hummed, giggling more. Before her claws come out, causing Red to flinch back.

"You're going to tell me where that man is so I can get My fill. Besides, who would love a washed up bitch like you huh? A weak, useless whore like you." Marie growled out, as Red tried to back up, only to get pushed to the ground.

However, Red growled out "I'm the whore?" She said softly, disbelief and anger clouding her mind as her face scrunched fiercely. "I'M THE WHORE?! Well maybe you should look in a mirror for once!!" Red screamed out in a rage as she got up and made eye contact with Marie. Of course, attracting others' attention.

"Oh if I had a penny for every guy you'd slept with, I'd be rich! And the irony in the sentence you had just sprouted shows how much of a bitch you are!!" Red shouted, causing the people around them to 'oooh' at what Red said. Causing Marie to scowl, but before she could say anything, Red continued.

"Let's also not forget that you also slept with the entire freaking college football team!! And not only that but the entire college staff! If anything the list goes on and on! You, Marie, are the biggest whore out there!!" She growled out, her quills flared and her face red with anger. Shocking everyone, including Marie.

"I hope you get expelled, Marie, because you are using college to run Daddy's money to the ground…" Red growled, before walking away with her head down, as everyone quickly moved out of her way, as she headed to class.