Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry that this chapter took a while to write, I was caught up with school work at the moment and have also been struggling deciding how I want to start this chapter.

I also want to thank you for all of the reads!! that's just crazy to me, I didn't expect that many people to actually want to read my book.

3rd Person

Walking further and further through the trees Ranboo found a clearing in the woods, he took this moment to calm down and eat some steak that he had in his inventory. He looked around, taking in his surroundings in case anything was to happen again even though it was all just trees. He started to hear small banging sounds, Ranboo looked to where the noise was coming from which was when he saw a boy with blonde spiky hair headed straight for him.

"DIE!" was all the stranger said before letting off a relatively big explosion from his palm in the enderians face. Ranboo stumbled back from the force of the explosion, a trail of blood now falling from his head. He held onto his ringing ears trying to make sense of what had happened.

(Somewhere else in the forest)

"Guys I'm starting to think that this wasn't such a good plan, you know coming out here to find Bakugou and possibly a dangerous villain without a pro hero" Kaminari said in an attempt to get them to turn back.

"It's alright man, we have Todoroki here I'm sure he could take on the villain. Isn't that right" Kirishima patted Todoroki on the shoulder with a worried smile. The red and white haired boy said nothing, only brushed his friend's hand off of his shoulder.

"Stop being such a wuss" Mina turned to Kaminari, and Kirishima "Think of it like we are just going on a walk. In the woods... with a villain on the loose.. who somehow got past the UA security"

"Don't worry guys, knowing Iida he probably went to get Mr. Aizawa right as we left the classroom" Deku was trying to reassure them that they were not in any danger.

that's when they heard somebody saying "DIE!" followed by a loud bang and a flash of light coming from behind some bushes. They quickly ran to where the sound was coming from, having a pretty good idea that it was their classmate. Once they had gotten the clearing they saw Bakugou stood ready to fight, and Ranboo on the ground head in hands.

"KACCHAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" Deku yelled, running towards Bakugou. The others followed closely behind.

"Of course I am you damn nerd" Bakugou scoffed "This villain was so weak"

Ranboo looked up at the seven strange looking people in front of him. He was so confused as to why one of them had giant round elbows and another looked like a pink alien. Carefully he stood up, standing taller than the strangers near him, trying not to fall over from dizziness.

"Umm guys" Sero said nervously watching as the 'villain' stood up.

"Oh I see the villain still wants to fight!" Bakugou said with a grin, small sparks appearing in his hands as he got ready to fight. The others stood ready incase Ranboo decided to attack them.

Ranboo didn't know whether he was hallucinating and that was actually in the woods with a strange alien looking, instead he was back in the SMP with Tubbo and everyone else. Or what he was seeing was actually real. But what he did know was that these people seemed hostile, especially the blond one, so Ranboo pulled a sword from his inventory and stood ready to fight.

There was silence for a few seconds, before a long piece of grey fabric shot out and tangled itself around Ranboo rendering him practically immobile.

The group of teenagers plus Ranboo immediately shot their heads round to see Aizawa come running out of some bushes followed by Iida and Hawks.

"We are in sooooo much trouble" Kaminari stated as they turned to face their extremely angry teacher.

"All of you get back to the class...NOW!" He was pissed and the teens knew, they turned around and headed back Kirishima had to physically drag Bakugou away from the scene.

"Thank you Iida, at least somebody has some sense. '' Iida followed behind the others as Hawks began to restrain Ranboo.

"What on earth are you doing? I haven't done anything wrong!" Ranboo said, the dizziness he had felt now worn off.

"You are being taken in for questioning on how you got past the security and why you are here" With Aizawa scarf still wrapped around Ranboo, to be sure he didn't try anything, and Hawks close behind he was led out of the forest.

(A few minutes later back in the classroom)

As soon as they walked through the classroom door all heads turned their way. Uraraka ran up to Deku worried "What happened?!" she asked curiously.

"Well we found the villain, but before we could do anything Sensei Aizawa and Hawks showed up thankfully" The broccoli haired boy said with a slight smile.

"What do you mean thankfully! I had it under control!" Bakugou said angrily he stormed over to Deku.

"I-I'm sure you did kacchan. I'm just saying that I-It was probably best that they were there to help" He said nervously.

"What ever" Bakugou then proceeded to walk out of the classroom.

(Back in the forest)

Back where the strange encounter had happened not too long ago, in the middle of the clearing there was a crack in the ground.

Only small at the moment, no bigger than your pinky finger.

But who knows how big it will grow.

It glowed a deep purple, particles floated around it.

I hope that the students of UA sleep well, as they are in for a long journey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry that I didn't get this out sooner I will try to make the next one as quickly as possible. I hoped you enjoyed, and if you have any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear them.