Chapter 4

A/N:  I understand that the dorms where introduced after the USJ attack but for the sack of not having to rewrite the last chapter I am going to make it so that they where already living in the dorms before then. I hope you all understand. 

I am also aiming to try and get theses paragraphs to be longer than the ones I have written before, I hope that they will be. I will know  if this is longer than the others because this message will stay in. (It probably won't). 

Enjoy...

3rd person

Ranboo had begun to get rather bored sitting alone, so he decided to take a walk around and explore. So far he had found a large community room, the kitchen and a strange machine that could take you to different floors in the building. He did think about looking in the other rooms that lined the hallways but had decided against it. To be completely honest, there wasn't much to see.

Walking back to the room he was given, after a failed attempt at curing his boredom, he heard footsteps and then multiple voices. He poked his head round the corner and saw a bunch of kids, some of which looked quite odd. 'This is probably to do with the quirk mutation things that Aizawa man was talking about' Ranboo thought to himself. He then saw the group of kids that had run into him in the forest a few hours ago. his eyes widened, worried that the angry blond boy might try and attack him again. Not even a few seconds later he turned around and walked quickly back to his appointed room. Not knowing he had caught the attention of a certain dual haired boy.

-----

"So do you mind if I ask you some questions about your quirk so that I can add them to my book Todoroki?" Midoriya walked beside Todoroki hoping to add some information on his quirk to his book. Just before he went to answer, a split half black and white tail was spotted in the corner of his eye. This caused him to stop suddenly and walk towards where he had seen it.

"Todoroki?" Midoriya said as Todoroki slowly walked over to the corridor on the other side of the room.

"I think there is somebody else in here with us" he said without any expression. He walked round the corner to see the tail once again, this time making its way into one of the dorm rooms. But this time he used his quirk to shoot ice at the stranger, freezing the tail to the wall.

Right after, a small but loud groan was heard by a few other students. "What have you done now you icy hot bastard!" Bakugou stomped over angrily.

"There was a stranger in the dorms" he repeated to Bakugou. The students who were in the surrounding area turned their heads to see what was happening to make so much noise.

"W- what if it's another villain?" Midoriya said shakily.

"I'll kill the bastard!" Bakugou yelled raising his hands and running towards the frozen tail to attack. "Die!" Mid run he suddenly stopped as a long grey piece of fabric wrapped around his arms and torso, leaving him motionless.

"Bakugou Katsuki!" A strong stern voice interrupted, "you will do nothing of the sort."

They all turned their heads to be faced with their home room teacher looking at the three boys with a scowl engraved onto his face.

"Mister Aizawa" the green haired boy said surprised.

"That boy is a guest here until we find a way to get him home, so I would appreciate it greatly if you didn't attack him." He said, freeing Bakugou from his scarves. Walking over to the boys, who now stood there in silence, he looked at Todoroki. "Could you unfreeze him now". He said before walking in Ranboo's direction.