Chapter Seventeen - Werewolf 101

I collapsed down onto the bed, sighing as I hit the pillow.

"You okay?" Ryan asked quietly.

"Mmhmhmnnhmnnnhmmmmm"

"You know I don't speak Head in Pillow"

I groaned lifting my head slightly, "I'm fine. Just tired. Sleeping in a small jail cell takes it out of you"

He sighed, "Ana, I'm so sorry, I di-"

"Ryan. I'm fine. You didn't know it was me, I know that. I could of tried harder to tell you it was me" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why didn't you?" He asked, lying down on the bed next to me and wrapping his arms tightly around my body.

"I don't know, I figured that if I could never change back there was no point in you knowing. It would be easier if you thought I was died" I sighed, turning in his arms to face him.

"Ana! I'd love you no matter what! I don't care if you turn into a chicken!" He frowned at me, pecking on my lips, pulling me closer.

He then suddenly let go of my body and walked towards the door but I jumped up, reached out and grabbed his arm and when he swung around I grabbed the back of his head and pull his lips back to mine before he could say anything.

He responds almost instantly, wrapping both arms around my waist again and I waste no time in wrapping both arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

His lips are intoxicating, I don't think I'll ever get enough! His tongue traces my bottom lip, begging for entrance. When I don't oblige at once he growls slightly making me giggle against his lips before allowing him entrance. His tongue explores my mouth, dancing with my tongue.

Ryan pulled away slightly, with our noses still touching, both our breathing raged.

"Fuck, I've missed you you" he sighed, his breath fanning my face.

"It's been four days" I smirked up at him.

"Yes, I spent everyday thinking you were dead" he mumbled, glaring down at me.

"I'm sorry" I shook my head in sorrow.

He smiled slightly, "Me too. I shouldn't of left you"

"I still would of gone. I would of drugged you or something" I shrugged lightly, a smile tugging at my lips.

"So the golden wolf" he trailed off.

I chuckled, "Mm, I'm pure gold"

He rolled his eyes before pulling away from the tight death grip that I had around his neck.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, placing my hands on my hips and raising a brow.

"I've got to tell the pack that their Luna actually isn't dead" he laughed.

"That's no fair, I don't wanna share" I frowned and pouted.

He chuckled, as he's eyes turned into a look of lust.

"Oh, I want to stay here too babe, later, yeah?" He tilted his head slightly to the side.

I nodded my head and he reached forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door.

"By the way, I'm loving the hair" he nodded at me in a approval as I blushed red, "Ah" he smiled as he wiped the back of his hand against my cheek, "Beautiful"