Chapter Twenty-Three - Sibling #2

"Just you wait till mum hears about this! She'll have your head!" Zac seethed, stalking into the kitchen. He glared down at my stomach that I was carefully cradling. He suddenly gasped before striding up to me, grabbing my left hand and holding it up to display my ring.

"You changed hands," Ryan gleamed down at me.

I nodded at him, "I thought it was time to wear it right," I smiled, ignoring Zac's treacherous growl that ripped through the house.

"Ah, Ana? Ryan?" Axels voice wavered.

I turned away from Ryan and looked over at Zac who was shaking violently. "What's wrong with him?" I gasped, my eyes not averting from Zac's trembling figure.

"He's changing. Axel, Dylan, get him outside now!" Ryan shouted, suddenly jumping into action.

I watched as the boys grabbed Zac and towed him out of the kitchen door that lead out into the back courtyard of the property. Ryan pecked me on the cheek before following in the direction that the boys had gone. When I could move my feet again, I moved towards the door.

"Ana, no," Lexi sighed as she grabbed my arm and pulling me back.

"That's my brother out there!" I cried out, looking back her strained face.

"It's not pretty," Cassie shook her head at me.

I hissed lowly at them, "I don't care!" I shouted, ripping my arm from her grip. I ran after the boys, out onto the back lawn, away from the main road. I watched as Ax and Dyl, watched on carefully at a safe distance, but Ryan was standing closer to him, talking to him. As I moved closer I started to hear what he was saying, over the loud torturous screams from Zac that made my heart clench and my hands ball up into fists.

"It's okay Zachary, you're going to be okay." Ryan soothed. My eyes widened as I saw a glimmer of light then in its place was fur. Then there was a large flash of light and in Zac's place was a large brown wolf. The wolf looked wary as it glanced around at his surroundings. It's blue eyes then landed on Ryan and a loud growl ripped from it's throat as it glared at him.

I leaped down off the back porch, onto the grass and put myself between Ryan and Zac.
'Zac! Zac! It's okay!' I inked quickly with him, hoping it would work. I felt Ryan stiffen behind me.

Zac stood still, loosing all anger from his eyes as he looked at me worriedly. 'It's okay. It's me, Ana. Remember what I said about hearing each other's thoughts?' I asked him, his head slowly moved up then down once.

I then nodded my head too. 'You try,' I heard Ryan tell him encouragingly from behind me.

'What happened?' He asked, eyes widening as he did so.

'You shifted, you're a wolf!' I congratulated him although he didn't look happy about it, in fact he looked like he resented what had happened.

'How do I change back? I want to change back,' snapped anxiously in my head.

'Close your eyes and imagine yourself changing back, imagine everything that makes you human, two legs, two arms, ten toes, ten fingers,' I told him.

I watched as his fur coat shimmered down back into his human skin. He glared at all of us before he seemed to realise he was naked, I carefully kept my eyes focused on his eyes, and no lower. I wasn't about to blind myself with my brothers parts.

"What the hell!" He yelled, his hands covering his junk.

Ryan pointed to the shed, "Clothes are in there," he said with his eyes averted.