~Chapter 2

Amber

I have a boyfriend named Jason, an amazing boyfriend! However, he's been acting very suspicious lately. For instance, whenever I ask to use his phone for something, he immediately refuses with a worried face.

So, I decided to investigate this situation, my own way.

Before I go out, I always let Mary know, she gets afraid easily.

Mary is like a parent to me. She's been taking care of me since I was 9 years old, she's taught me everything I need to know in life. I don't think I would be here right now if it wasn't for her.

"Im going out, bye Mary!"
"Where are you going this late?" Mary spoke from the other room.
"Out and about!" I say, leaving

I am now walking towards my car (I bought with my money from my job), and start the engine.

I arranged a plan yesterday, just to see weather Jason was cheating on me or not. I know I should be able to trust my own boyfriend, but it's just too hard to do so at the moment.

I begin to start driving my car to his house, not knowing what will happen today.

15 minutes later

I have just arrived to Jason's house, and oh man am I nervous. Even so, I want to get this over with and find out the truth.

I get out of my car, walk towards the door of his house, and start knocking.

After a while of knocking, no one answered, so I got closer to the door and started knocking aggressively. Jason should be home today.

Although, I instantly stop knocking after I hear.. moans?!

At this point, i'm just furious. I start looking through my purse, remembering he gave me an extra key to his house a while back.

It has to be in here somewhere..

I found it! I take the key and quickly open the door.

My eyes and mouth widen at what I see, many different kinds of emotions going through me.

There he was, my "boyfriend" on top of a girl, making out, nearly naked. Haha. This is a joke right?

"JASON!" I shouted, pissed off at what I see

His head immediately turns to me, making eye contact

"A-amber, what are you doing here?" he whispers, sounding anxious

I turn to the girl, it was my COWORKER.

"With my coworker too? Fuck you, Jason" I held myself, trying not to beat the shit out of both of them, but at the same time trying not to cry. Then,
I start walking towards the door.

"AMBER WAIT, IT ISNT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE" he shouted, holding my wrist to stop me. Then, kneeling down, begging for forgiveness.

I took a deep breath.

"Jason, you know what? It's fine. We were meant to be together, just not forever."

"N-no please, Amber, I need you"

"Take care." I uttered, taking my wrist out of his grip and leaving, closing the door behind me.
___________________________________

I'm so sorry for the long wait, my Wattpad was not working for so long, worst days of my life. However, the next chapter will be published earlier:)

Thank you so much for 900 reads, it's literally unbelievable. LOVE U

TikTok: mnimx