CH7 : ALL VALLEY

The day after Eli changed his appearance..

Roman tossed his bag down and stepped out of his shoes. Everyone else was all lined up doing drills.
"You're late." Johnny looked at Roman.
"Sorry, I got stuck at work." Roman bowed before walking into the mat and standing on the end of the row next to Eli, who was now Hawk. Johnny walked past and corrected stance.
"Stabilise your base, Hawk." Johnny showed him.
"Hai." Hawk nodded and followed through with a punch. As he turned one of the students flinched.
"Did you just flinch, virgin?" Johnny raised a brow and then moved sharply at the boy behind, as if he were to attack him.
"Holy shit. We got a room full of flinches." He laughed.

"Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face before." Johnny stood in the middle as everyone besides Roman, Miguel and Aisha raised their hands.
"Put your hands down.." He shook his head.
"All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or loose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, line 'em up. Unflinch this group." Johnny looked at everyone once more before walking to the office.

The rest of them lined up in front of either Miguel or Aisha.
"Hai." Roman shouted and they punched the other student.
"Hai." It repeated until everyone had taken a hit.

Miguel walked off into the office after everyone was done.

Roman looked at everyone sat down on the mat, sighing.
"In here it's a controlled environment, you take a punch to the face and it's over. But outside, as soon as you step out that door." Roman pointed.
"And someone picks a fight with you it's not going to be just one punch, not even points like in a tournament. If your faced with a fight you don't want to be flinching away, you have to show them that your not scared. Your playing with your life, it's not a game. They're going to hit you and kick you. Beat you until you either fight back or don't, then they'll tell you it's fair. So you've got to learn to beat them before they do it to you. Today is one step further." Roman looked at them.
"So, are we going to flinch away and let them win?" Roman asked.
"No!" They replied.
"Good." Roman smirked

----

"It needs to be romantic." Miguel sighed.
"You can take her to get tattoos." Hawk looked at him, self assured that it was the best plan. Aisha laughed.
"Who even if this girl anyway?" Roman looked at Miguel.
"Sam, a girl that goes to my school. You don't know her. Please, I need your help." Miguel dismissed Roman and looked at Aisha.
"I know that she likes chocolates and astronomy." She suggested.
"That's good.. I can work with that." Miguel nodded.
"Banned?! What are you talking about?" Johnny shouted down the phone. Miguel got up and walked into the office.

----

Roman sat outside of the meeting room whilst he waited for Johnny. He was scrolling through his music downloads when Johnny walked out.
"So?" Roman looked up at him.
"They are talking. LaRusso's in there trying to keep it banned. Hopefully the speech was good enough to convince them." Johnny put down his briefcase.
"You made a speech?" Roman laughed.
"Just a little one. Got to go all out if I'm getting Cobra Kai in this tournament." Johnny stood, facing the door. Roman sighed and got up walking over to the vending machine. Daniel walked out of the room and into Roman as he walked round the corner. Roman looked at him and Daniel looked at him briefly as well before walking up to Johnny.
"Congratulations, Johnny." Daniel narrowed his eyes and continued walked past, leaving.
"Yes!" Johnny smiled, looking at Roman.
"We're going to win this." Roman nodded, handing Johnny his drink from the vending machine. They walked back to the dojo to make sure everything was closed up.

----

Roman packed the laptop, papers and magazines away into the filing cabinet when Miguel walked in.
"Ooh! Whose the man?" Miguel smiled.
"I'm the man." Johnny smiled, pointing at himself. Miguel looked at him, raising his brows.
"Oh shit. Are you the man too?" Johnny pointed at him.
"Tell me your the man." He started smiling.
"I'm the man!" Miguel exclaimed and dropped his stuff, walking over to Johnny. The carried on talking, both of them were excited. Roman looked through the office window at them, signing.

Can he be jealous about Johnny and Miguel's relationship or is he even more jealous that the girl he was after got taken by none other than the student he helped train?

--------------------

A/N : Hey guys, I know this is a bit shorter than the usual chapters. I'm hoping to get Sam and Roman interacting more in the last few episodes of the season, especially with the all-valley. What's your opinion on Roman's jealousy towards Miguel and Johnny and soon to be Miguel and Sam too? Have a good day / night wherever you are. Love you all.

Words: 818