How you met<33

This preference is how you met the characters <3

Robin: You first met Robin at a job interview at Scoops Ahoy, which you sadly did not get, but you didn't mind too much because not long after you got a job at a small shop not too far away from Scoops. During your breaks you would always walk past Scoops to catch a glimpse of Robin while she is working and she began to catch on, one day while walking past she stopped you and asked to hang out with you. You of course said yes and you guys have been close ever since!

Steve: You and Steve have been neighbors since you were little kids, and your parents always babysat Steve for his parents when they went away for business trips, and his parents did the same for your parents. You and Steve have always had a strong bond that could never be broken and you are always around each other.

Eddie: You and Eddie met when you ran into him while walking to class. He of course got angry and was about to yell at you but just then the bell rang, and he just walked off angrily, muttering some curses under his breathe at you. You felt bad but didn't have time to apologize to him, so you quickly walked off to your class.

Nancy: You met Nancy in the Hawkins Post, where you both had the unfortunate job of working as basically a maid for the rude misogynistic men. You both confined in each other during the difficult times because you both had no one to talk to that would understand. You both became closer as time went on and you are now inseparable.

Jonathan: You met each other in class, as you sat next to each other. He seemed really shy to you so you would always offer a kind smile that he would return with an awkward quick smile. He said hi to you one day while entering class and that struck up a conversation between you two, which led to you learning about each other and you both slowly became closer to each other.

Argyle: You and Argyle quickly became friends after you were both hired by Surfer Boy Pizza. He introduced himself and you two instantly clicked and began hanging out after work. He smoked around you a lot and you smoked with him sometimes, or if you don't like that stuff you just declined but either way it led to deep conversations.

Max: You met Max at the skate park, where you usually went to distract yourself or just have a good time. You tried to show off in front of her, but you miss stepped and ending up hurting yourself, which made Max giggle before she came to help you. You asked her name and how long she had been skating for and that led to a long conversation that then lead to you guys becoming very close.

Lucas: Lucas was on your basketball team for PE, and he saw how well you played. He became very interested in you and at the end of the lesson asked if you wanted to hang out and play basketball with him so he could "give you a few tips" which led to friendly rivalry between you two, that then became a very strong bond.

Eleven/Jane: You saw Jane with Max shopping and having a good time. You left when the girls did and overheard Jane breaking up with who you assumed was her boyfriend. You let out a quiet laugh as you quickly hurried onto the bus. The girls got on and sat in front of you laughing. You tapped Janes shoulder and said, "Well done, you really stood up for yourself, it was really cool." She smiled at you and started a conversation with you.

Dustin: You and Dustin have been friends ever since primary school, though you were both in different friend groups you always managed to have time for each other, playing games and discussing different science theories with each other. You have always been close, so when your friend group dropped you The Party automatically made you apart of the group.

Will: You met Will at school, he was the new student who seemed very lost, so when you asked him if he needed help, he gratefully accepted, you showed him to his home group and left for yours. You saw him again in art class where he seemed very calm and more confident. You saw how great his art work was and asked if he could help you with your work, and of course he did. You both had a nice conversation and became close friends.

Mike: You and Mike were in a lot of the same classes but never really talked because you both thought the other was full of themselves, but when you were partnered together for an assignment you both had no choice to talk to each other. You both realized that the other wasn't so bad and slowly became friends, and you joined The Party.

Joyce: You and Joyce met through Hopper, you were both at the station, she was reporting Will missing and you were there to describe a robber that had pickpocket you. Hopper walked out with Joyce and your breath was taken away. While you were staring at her Hopper greeted you and introduced you to Joyce. You both exchanged numbers and slowly became closer when she confined in you about Wills disappearance and the Christmas lights.

Hopper: You met Hopper after his daughters death and his divorce when you served him at a small cafe you worked at. You thought he was very attractive so you wrote your number on a napkin and handed it to him when he left. When he called you and both had a long conversation he asked you out on a date and you accepted. After countless dates you both became official.

Murray: You and Murray met at Karate practice and you were paired up with each other. He seemed very cocky and you were determined to beat him, which you did. After class he offered to take you for a cup of coffee and you said yes. You guys talked for a few hours and exchanged numbers and became closer, eventually dating.

        ✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
Hi!! This was the first chapter and I hope it was okay, please feel free to give constructive criticism I would really appreciate it!! Let me know if you would like me to do any more characters as well!! Thank you for reading lovely <33