A Form Of Love

Hello! I wrote a one shot about Will with the same title, but I didn't like it because I strayed away from the title and kind of tried to match it to the song, so I deleted and re-wrote it, this is the updated version. I kind of liked that Will drew something for Mike, and I think that Will's love language is making and giving gifts, so I kind of based this chapter off of that! I hope you enjoy it!
While reading this chapter I suggest you listen to the song:
    Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley 
                              ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
          ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Will was slowly walking up the paved walkway that led to your house, clutching the rolled paper in his hands. He was going through his speech in his head, what he was going to say when he confessed his love to you. It was safe to say he was nervous, but Jonathan had helped build up his confidence.

Will had realized he had a crush on you months ago. You were hanging out at his house, watching movies,playing games, talking etc. You weren't really popular in school and that was one of the many things you and Will had in common. You were both drawn to each other when Will had moved to your school and into your class. You were sat next to each other and you started a conversation with him. You decided, after that little interaction, that you'd be best friends with him, and that's what happened.

You both quickly figured out you had a lot in common, not popular, and left a lot of friends from moving towns. You both also loved art, so he came up with the perfect plan to make you a painting for you as a gift. He thought that that would be the perfect time to tell you about his crush on you.

He told his brother about his plan, wanting a second opinion on it and Jonathan was overjoyed. He always liked you, he knew you were a good person, and was thankful that Will had you as a friend, after leaving so many behind. Jonathan helped Will make a script after he had finished your painting. Will wanted everything to be perfect, because that's what you deserve.

Will's mind replayed the events that led him to this moment. He took a deep breath and reached out, knocking on the door. He heard a shout and some fast footsteps, followed by the door handle clicking as it was flung open. You stood there, with a massive smile on your face.

"Hi Will!" You said, excitement clear in your behavior and face. You were always excited to see him, and he loved that, it made him feel assured that you wanted him around.

"Hi Y/N." Will smiled, butterflies forming in his stomach as he looked in your eyes.

You stepped aside allowing Will to walk into your house. He waited for you as you closed the door, then leading him into your room, sitting on your bed and turning to Will excitedly.

"Wanna watch the new episode of Full House?" You asked bouncing on your bed. It may be a children's show but it was still fun to watch.

"Sure! But I wanted to talk to you about something first." Will's hands are still clutching the paper in his hands, the nerves setting in.

Seeing Will nervous you calmed down, crossing your legs on your bed and looked at him, showing you were listening. You nodded at Will and he took another deep breath.

"Y/N, we've been friends for a while now, and I'm so glad to have a person like you in my life. You helped with everything. The move, school, and much more. You are just the most loving, and amazing person ever. I couldn't help falling in love with you. You know I'm not great with my words so I painted this for you, think of it as a form of my love. A form of me expressing my love." He handed you the rolled paper in his hands, the nerves making them shake slightly, and you took it with the biggest grin on your face.

You unrolled it and took in the gorgeous scenery that painted onto the slightly crinkled page. It was so beautiful, and you could see the effort and love that was put into it. It was perfect. You set it down carefully on your bed and stood up, walking closer towards Will and wrapping your arm around him. He reciprocated the hug with a big smile and a small laugh.

"Will you are so amazing, I don't think I couldn't love you. Thank you. For the painting, and for being my friend, and now hopefully boyfriend?" you were still squeezing him in a tight hug.

"Of course, Y/N." Will replied, squeezing you just as tight.

          ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Wowie my hands hurt, haha. Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it and please leave some feedback and requests!! Have an amazing day/night!!