First Kiss <33

This chapter will be about your first kiss with each character! In this chapter I'll write a paragraph or so telling a little story about your first kiss, because I feel like that's something special and I shouldn't use dot points. Please enjoy it!! :D

Robin: it was pretty cold outside, and after hanging out all day, you guys decided to walk home, and your house was first. as you both approached the door she grabbed your hand and as you turned your faves were so close, she looked at your lips, as you stared into her eyes, you both moved closer and your lips met. It was a short, but sweet kiss. As you pulled away you both giggled and hugged, you walked to your door and Robin watched you, you looked back and waved and went inside. as she left you both had huge, ear to ear, grins.

Steve: you and Steve were working (scoops ahoy or family video, your choice) and it was getting later in the day, and it was very calm, people only coming in every 15 or so minutes. When you guys weren't serving customers you were talking and joking around, robin rolling her eyes every now and then. Robin went on break so it was just the two of you, it was kind of silent, you were both just staring at each other, and started to move closer together staring into each other's eyes. You were so close to each other but neither one of you did anything, until you had enough and closed the gap, it was a passionate kiss and as you parted you were both breathless, when a customer walked in you both jumped away from each other and went about the rest of the day.

Eddie: you guys were relaxing in the trailer after school and Uncle Wayne was at work, so it was you and Eddie, and of course you were smoking whatever you could find. You were both chilling minding your own business when he asked you if you knew what a shotgun was (I'm so sorry if that's not the correct terminology, please feel free to correct me) and gave him a look. He then asked if you wanted him to show you, you nodded your head. He took a big puff and grabbed you chin, pulling you closer to his face and pulled your lip down opening your mouth a bit more and blew the smoke in. You both stayed like for awhile until you finally leaned forward and kissed him.

Nancy: you were both working late to finish different segments on the newest stories for the local paper, when you finished and got up and sat next to Nancy. You asked her if she needed any assistance and she shook her head, not speaking. You moved in front of her to look her in the eyes. She was unbothered by the movement and continued writing when you held her cheek and gently pushed her face to look at you. You told her she needed to take a break and she nodded pushing herself away from the desk. Both of you were talking about anything that came to mind and laughing at nothing in particular, just having a good time, when you caught her staring at you. You smirked and raised an eyebrow, she moved closer and your face turned into confusion, when Nancy was really close she asked if she could kiss you, you said yes and so she did, it was very sweet and calm, just like her.

Jonathan: You and Jonathan were just hanging out, just listening to some music, relaxing, talking about random things as always. You were both laying on your sides on his bed, looking in each other's eyes. You were looking at how perfect his face looked and you moved forward, kissing his cheek, in response he kissed your lips and you kissed back. Just a sweet slow kiss.

Argyle: You and Argyle were working the closing shift at work. You were cleaning up while he was packing things up. After you were both done he offered you a ride home which you gratefully took. As he pulled up in front of your house you gave him a hug and said thank you. He responded with a no problemo, with a goofy smile, you smiled back and gave him a quick peck and got out the van. He was very confused and it is something you guys will be talking about next time you see each other

Dustin: there was a competition in science club to create the best project, so of course you and Dustin paired up instantly. You both went to each other's houses to work on the project trying make it the best within the time frame. The final day came and you brought the project in for it to be judged by the teacher. You and Dustin both stood in either side of your project explaining what it was and how it worked, after the teacher left you waited for the results. Of course you and Dustin got first place and you both got very excited, he pulled you in for a celebratory kiss.

Lucas: after a friendly match of basketball with each other you were just relaxing you muscles and drinking some water when Lucas sat next to you. You both shared some advice on how the other could improve and some friendly banter had started. He nudged you with his shoulder after making a joke and you looked at him, mesmerised by his features. You asked if you could kiss him and he was taken aback but said yes. You kissed him and held your cheek, it was a sweet kiss, and he kissed your cheek when you stopped.

Max: Max was sleeping over at your house and brought magazines and comic books. You were both reading silently reading your respective books, when suddenly Max laughed at a silly thing in her magazine and told you about it. You were both laughing so hard that your mother came into your room to tell you both to calm down and go to bed. You both giggled and looked at each other and cleaned up before climbing into bed. You were both facing each other talking about drama going around school to calm yourselves down ready for sleep, and you both layed there quiet when she leaned in and kissed you. It took you by surprise but you kissed back.

Eleven/Jane: You and Jane were at the roller rink together skating around and having the time of your lives. You both went to get some drinks and food and sat down at a booth far away from the rink. You sat across from each other and were talking, laughing, playing some little games like I Spy and would you rather. She leaned forward a little saying she has a secret to tell you, so you leaned in as well and smiled. She gave you a quick peck on the lips and gave you a cheeky smile.

Mike: you and Mike were hanging out after school, doing some homework when Mike asked for help on a question. You stood up and walked over to him and sat next to him explaining the question to him. He was nodding along but you assumed he wasn't listening because he was staring at you with star struck eyes. You told him off and told him to pay attention and he said sorry and started to pay attention. After he got the question right you gave him a small peck, smirked and walked away to do your homework.

Will: You and Will were hanging out in his room, you were reading and he was drawing. He stopped to take a break and walked over to you and sat next to you, reading over your shoulder. You laughed and turned you head to look at him, he said what and you said nothing just wanted to see your pretty face and he blushed and got back up to finish his drawing. After awhile Will finished his drawing and showed you, it was a portrait of you. You were shocked but you had a massive smile on your face and you gave him a massive hug. When you stopped hugging him you stood in front of him and gave you a quick little kiss on your lips.

Hopper: Hopper took you out to a nice diner for breakfast on the weekend. You were talking about your weeks and what happened during them, you taking a lot of interest in Hopper's week. He cracked a joke and you laughed quite loudly, making him chuckle as well. When your food arrived you stopped your conversation to eat, saying a few things in between. After you finishes your meals he payed for both meals and you were very grateful. He took you to a nice park near the diner and you both walked around enjoying the scenery. When he took you home, he walked you to your door, and you turned around and thanked him for the day, giving him a sweet kiss.

Joyce: Joyce invited you over to dinner and she made you a nice meal. You were both enjoying the lovely meal talking about your days. When you both finished the meal you offered to help clean up, and after a little coaxing Joyce agreed to let you help. After cleaning up she walked with you to her door and walked onto the porch with you. You thanked her for a lovely dinner and said you couldn't wait to see her again. She smiled and stepped closer and gave a lovely kiss.

Murray: Murray randomly showed up at your house with a few bags of ingredients which of course confuses you, you let him in and he made a beeline to the kitchen. He got to making food that smelled amazing, but he didn't let you into the kitchen because he wanted it to be a surprise. He served the meal and called you into the dining room and of course you were surprised, it was your favourite food! You dug in and you finished yours very quick and you asked if there was seconds which made Murray laugh loudly. After the meal and talking for a little bit it was quiet late so Murray decided it was time for him to go home, which made you sad but it was understandable. You walked him to the door and thanked him for coming over and making an amazing meal for you and you have him a sweet kiss before he left.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope it was good! Please tell me if I made any mistakes and if you would like any other characters for me to write about. Have an awesome day/night!! ♡