💤17💤

Secondary Title : <Heart Shaker> Part 2

*5PM*

NoJamBro: Anyone wants to go for a high tea? No worries, my treat.

Jokbal Unnie: No.

Bunny: What the- What in the world am I seeing? Momo is rejecting free food? Since when did pigs start to fly?

Shiba: You saw nothing wrong. Momo did in fact reject free food. She is busy sulking about something else.

Jokbal Unnie: WHO SAID YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!? YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ME FRETTING ABOUT THAT SOMETHING.

NoJamBro: Did I miss an episode or something? Why is Momo so mad and what does Ms. Sana has to do with Momo being so mad.

Jokbal Unnie: Jeongyeon unnie, you too!

NoJamBro: Wait even dropping the honorifics? Okay, things escalated real quick. What did I do Momo?

Jokbal Unnie: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.

Loudspeaker: Yo yo yo, chillax people, what is happening? Why are you using full caps? Let's just talk it out and not get into some long ass fight between each other.

Shiba: Momo is mad about me stealing her girl. Essentially, me stealing Dahyun away from her. And she is blaming Jeongyeon because Jeongyeon took my Tzuyu, making me take her Dahyun. No worries, Dahyun has fallen asleep and will NOT be reading any of this.

Pengu: It feels really good to be away from the drama, don't you agree Chaeyoung?

Cub: Yup yup, popcorn? I will bring some and go cuddle with you. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie are being too flirty in front of my salad

Chewy: What is this all about? Anyways, Jihyo unnie, I am going out for dinner later with Yuna. Yes, the Shin Yuna who invades this exact chat.

Babyy: Unnieee, I will have you picked up by my manager in about 1 hours time, go get ready. Hurry~

Loudspeaker: Got it Tzuyu. But are you really just going to abandon Sana in the dorm? She is the snake of the group... First Dahyun, who knows who is going to be her second prey?

Chewy: I will be doing exactly that. Momo will be getting her Dahyun soon enough, she can't live without her Dahyun for too long. And to the other pairs, just protect your partner. Sana can't do much.

Shiba: Where are you going dearr, don't leave me alone in this dorm with 7 strangers

Jokbal Unnie: AND ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU CALL A STRANGER IS LYING DOWN BESIDE YOU SLEEPING PEACEFULLY. GIVE ME BACK MY DAHYUN BEFORE I START CHOKING YOU. :>

Loudspeaker: Momo, calm down and stop using full caps to type your messages, it scares me.

Jokbal Unnie: Sorry Jihyo, I can't control myself.

Chewy: Coming Yuna sweetie

Bunny: You are calling Yuna as sweetie?! Do you happen to not understand who Shin Ryujin is? She would slaughter you alive.

Babyy: No she won't, I am doing this because MY Ryujin went to talk to Yujin from IVE.

NoJamBro: What the fuck is happening?(Jihyo excuse my foul language, I really needed to curse that one out loud) Even non-JYP groups are involved now?!

Angel: THAT WAS WHERE YUJIN WENT? I WAS BUSY SULKING OVER HER BEING BUSY AND NOT TEXTING ME BACK. SHE IS BUSY WITH SOMEONE ELSE I SEE.

Loudspeaker: Another full caps user... Who are you anyways? And Jeongyeon, you are spared, I understand the feeling you are feeling now

Furyyy: My MC partner, Kim Minju. Minju calm down alright no worries, Yujin won't go anywhere.

Puppy: Oh yes she will, she is a single pringle floating around like a free spirit.

Angel: Oh hi there Yujin...

Puppy: Hi Minju unnie.

Bean: MINJU N YUJIN! Are you kidding me? Today is the first time the Dongsaeng line is meeting after so long and you guys are texting?! (Hi Twice sunbaenim, I am a big ONCE)

Loudspeaker: I appreciate you being a huge fan of ours but who are you?

Bean: Yabuki Nako, here to collect Minju and Yujin. Put your phones down. I said down.

Loudspeaker: OH NAKO. Hi there Nako.

Puppy: Sorry unnie~

Shiba: Are we just gonna allow this ship breaking rendezvous continue?

Pengu: It is a source of fun for me so I am all for it

Cub: As long as Minari is having fun, I will support her choices. Hehe

Unnie: Thank god there are some ships who maintained.

Furyyy: Agreed Lia, agreed. Now can we go back to cuddling?

Unnie: Sure thing sweetie.

Ryuddeong: Nobody is going to ask about my opinion on this matter?