💤20💤

Same with what I did with Chapter 10 of this book, I will try to make it longer than the usual ~600 words.

Secondary Title : <Lotte World.> Part 1

*2PM*

Cub: Who wants to go to Lotte World with me? I want to go on the Atlantis ride.

Pengu: Meeee, I want none of the Gyros though...

NoJamBro: Gyros? Oh you mean the swingy thing and the drop?

Pengu: You had to spell it out? Come on Jeongyeon, you are better than that aren't you?

Bunny: Hey! Don't do my sweetie like that can you?

Cub: Man, it's just a question. There is no need to flirt alright. Just yes or no.

Loudspeaker: Chaeyoung-ah Did you read my mind?? I was about to send that I swear.

Loudspeaker: I am down for the Lotte World trip, haven't been there for a while. And Mina, you choose, which Gyro do you want to take?

Pengu: Didn't I say I didn't want Gyros?

Tofu: You did, she is making you take one. By hook or by crook. So there is no escaping from the Lord Jihyo.

Bean: Agreed

Babyy: Agreed too

Babyy: @Bean May I ask for your name?

Loudspeaker: Looks like Yeji taught you well enough about mannerism. She is Nako. HKT48's Yabuki Nako. And Nako, say hi to Shin Yuna of Itzy.

Babyy: YABUKI NAKO? The cute girl who is short too? She is a part of Iz*one, right?

Loudspeaker: Yes. That Nako.

Puppy: Yuna, please don't call her short. She gets fuming. Minju unnie is trying her best to hold her down. Just the adjective cute is enough to describe her. You don't want to deal with a mad Nako. She is scary yet so cute.

Babyy: Oh hi Yujin. Got it.

Pengu: I think I will take the Gyro drop.

Cub: YAY, THANK YOU JIHYO.

Loudspeaker: No problem Chaeyoung. Your wish is my command.

Pengu: Eh. EHHHHHHH I have been fooled...?

NoJamBro: Took you long enough to realise that. Anyways, both me and Nayeon would be going too. Ask the others.

Cub: How about y'all?

Tofu: There is no need to ask, both me and Momo are joining. Who can refuse a hangout to THE Lotte World?

Loudspeaker: Since all 7 of y'all are on board, how about we go fetch the lovey dovey couple from Jeju first.

NoJamBro: Who are at Jeju...

Bunny: Jeongyeon really?

Bunny: I thought you were wiser than me, but I guess not. Which couple is not online and actively messaging now?

NoJamBro: Oh yea, SaTzu. Those two went for a trip to relax.

Loudspeaker: You don't have to remind me. I know it already.

Shiba: Good Afternoon! We are back on the Korea Peninsula. :> Back from the trip.

Loudspeaker: And that is our cue, everyone, pack your bags and go go.

Furyyy: Since y'all have to pick the couple up, Jihyo unnie, we will meet at Lotte World at 5pm? 

NoJamBro: They are coming??