chapter 3

Ohm's POV
I wake up at 8 in the morning and didn't find Nanon beside me, My head hurts and God I won't drink  hereafter, yesterday is the best  night I had in my life and I think nanon  felt the same way, thats why he came to me many times last night, I smiled. little aggressive cute cat.

              May be he is  bathing, check the bathroom it was empty and I don't find any belonging of Nanon, nothing. I got panic, Why he left without saying anything? didn't find any notes, I don't have his phone number too.

        God I am doomed. Did I overdo yesterday thats why he ran without saying anything, for god sake  he was waking me up and made love, wait  love............ when sex changed to love.  Maybe when he is sober he realise that he was gay and may be afraid of the truth he ran away. ....

             Don't panic ohm think where he studied, he says *******college, lets go and check today, definitely he will come to college. Took my breakfast and get ready to go to office in usual time, but on the way to office, I order my driver joe to goto the ****** college and asked him to bring Nanon from his department. Joe return immediately and said there was no one in the name of Nanon studying in that whole college.

                 I asked him to go to office, on my way thinking why Nanon lie to me about his identity and realise nanon was new to luxury too, he admire my house, it was so fascinating like he was seeing all the facilities with doe eyed,  his eyes are expressive  and so he is not only poor but also comes from country background and he was way too innocent for sex life and he doesn't belong to city life thats why he came with me without any second thought. BUT I want to verify, so ask joe  to  go the club and enquire about him. no one knows about him  from the club and when I asked about cctv footage they showed with little hesitation, I saw Nanon comes with a friend called Drake , no other details, they don't know about  them, I copied the cctv footage from Nanon entering the bar till he leave with me.

             I went home. I didn't went to office for the first time in my life. I felt lonely. why he disappear in thin air, why he lie to me, we don't have enough time to talk. ha there is no time for us to talk. First time in my life, I felt helpless, I feel betrayed, I enquired the whole colleges in Bangkok now  with his photo, cant find any one person named  Nanon, its already 2 months.

                 I don't know why I am searching him, I feel I own him, he is mine. First time in bar when I saw him, I felt I need to protect him, I know he is maybe  175 cm in height and well built heavy boy but my inner protective instinct want him to own, want him to protect from this bad world out there. I hired a private investigator and ask him to collect information and  he called yesterday and informed me, Nanon is in kanchanpuri province with his mother in  a poor background.  He showed me lot of hq pictures of Nanon, He is gorgeous  but he  was smiling and he seems to be not affected like me. so I am the only one who  is searching this boy like a  crazy maniac bastard for fucking 3 months, while  he forgot about me and was enjoying a straight life yeah he is having a girl friend. She is with him all the time and he was smiling and they are how to say domestic, perfect boyfriend girlfriend duo, smiling sweetly to eo all the fucking time, no photo with fucking drake guy why he came here to Bangkok for a single night, that to a bar with this not so close friend drake. I want to confront him. Will he answer my questions? I am really angry. I missed him so much, it is not about sex or lust,  I felt its life long, forever relationship.

PI said Nanon parents are separated and he is  with his mother. She loves him and very protective. She is a farmer with small land and not good term with his father, Nanon  also  hate his father and had a small circle of friends. He is naughty, outspoken, introvert, good in singing and dancing, loves his mother. The girl with him is moon and she wants to be an actress, she is studying arts and culture in same college. They are friends from kindergarten. They had 2 other friends Mark and First. But don't know how Drake is friend with Nanon. But boyfriend of Drake is Frank,  who is classmate of Nanon.

    On that night Nanon came with   Drake and while they're dancing. Frank came after an hour, join with them and those 2 guys gone after 2 hrs and then nanon came to me. Next day Morning he got back to his home and didn't go to college for 3 days and was seems to be sad for 15 days. After that he back to normal. Everyone in the village says he is a  caring, innocent, happy little boy . I want to check this little innocent boy and why he ran from me without a word, why he came with me and had sex when he is having a fucking gf, lot of whys? He is not mine right?  Why he came to me like it is the end of the world, Why he went without a word, Why he didn't contact me, Why he allow me to have sex with him when he is fucking virgin, did he want me to be a sugar daddy or want a sex experience when he is a fucking straight guy. Worst of all, He don't have any feelings like I have for him. Wait for me baby this is going to be the end of life for you.

*****
crto

I want to do this ff a small shot of 3 episodes, but extend to 5 episode now,  So please don't hate me Nanon fans. I love ohmnanon, I love nanon more. #ohmnanon is just my character not related to their personal life. please support me by reading, comment, like and follow