Chapter 4

OHM'S POV

Yesterday I didn't sleep well, I am travelling to meet Nanon in his college. I want an answer from Nanon if he think its one night stand what I am going to do, still I believe he tried out of curiosity as he saw Frank Drake but felt its different and maybe don't like sex and not satisfied, no he was happy eventhough its his first time , his ass is swollen he came to me more, he enjoyed sex, his moans are sweet and he called my name and he knows with whom he had sex and I asked him to call daddy at some point and he did too, he like the daddy kink too. He willingly call me daddy but why he didn't came to meet me. Its almost 3 months, he know my place yet he didn't came once.

We reached his College and ask where is Nanon, they said he will be in the last classroom in right, I went to that class room. Before entering the class I saw Nanon sitting with his gf moon and both of them talking seriously,

Nanon: I loved you moon from middle school and I know

Moon: wait nan, seriously Nanon its already 5 years, did you loved me for 5 fucking years and you didn't told me anything  I ..

Ohm: so you love her Nanon? Look at you, happy, dazzling, gorgeous so you're in love with this cute girl

Nanon is shock seeing me infront of his class room, he is literally gaping and his eyes filled with tears

Moon: who are you sir? I have seen you somewhere, your face is familiar. wait how did you know nanon! ,... wait omg

gorgeous omg, nanon did you hide something from me? how dare you hide something or someone from me?

Nanon was looking at me with the pained and tearful eyes. I don't want to see that beautiful eyes show sadness or hatred. I am angry but his sad eyes make me worried, did he worried about me? did he missed me like I do? But he said he love that girl for fucking five years. No he didn't love me, he didn't like me, he didn't think about me in this three months, he didn't miss me. so he didn't like the sex we had.

Ohm: I want to talk to you Nanon Alone, come with me

I showed my hands palms up. He is standing still and now he is crying but not sobbing, tears flowing in his cheeks he said nothing. I waited and after 5 long minutes he took my hand and I drag him to car and shove him in one side of the back seat and I asked Joe to go to a silent calm place nearby.

Nanon was silent looking outside but tears flowing in his cheeks continuously. I hold his hands and tap it to comfort him. wtf I need comfort now but why I am comforting him what he did all is wrong to me. but he is teen still in college, I need to be little mature, calm down ohm calm down.Relax. Make him to talk.
It was a country side with paddy fields on either side and small plateau seen after a small and long road. I asked Joe to stop there and there was a big banyan tree and I drag Nanon there and sit with him in its roots.

Ohm: How are you Nanon?

Nanon: P'ohm you came for me, did you search for me?

He was calm and collective but sad, I am confused

Ohm: I asked how are you, but what are you asking, don't you think I wont search for you, we are connected physically and emotionally too, don't you feel it Nanon?

He was crying like a baby, I hugged him and pat his back, he stopped crying after a long time,

Ohm: Why you ran away baby? you don't like me?

Nanon: I like you P'ohm  but

Ohm:  Why you ran away?, you should have write a phone no, address or wait for me to wake up so that we talk discuss like this. you don't want to see me? Why you don't want to talk to me? Why baby?

Nanon: I like you p. but I think  I don't like sex with boys p. Its so paining. Try to understand p. please forget me. I love moon, I want to marry her. You marry beautiful wealthy girl p. I respect you and like you p, but not romantically.

He didn't talk continuously, he stop in every sentence, take time to think and talk. I didn't interrupt him, I let him talk. He is lying. why? My heart says he is lying. His tears flows in his cheeks and he start crying. I want to behave mature but my protective animal instinct that is jealous, possiveness want to show its power. I suppressed my anger and walk slowly. Its like he is insulting my love for him, really he didn't like our intercourse? but I love it. I can't explain it was like a beautiful thing happened in my life, I felt attached to him emotionally too. but he says its not good. I suppressed my anger, I want to break everything or anything but I can't bear his tears. I can't make him cry. He should not cry because of me. I controlled myself, it took almost 30 minutes, I walked here and there and want to scream. He was still crying.  I understand he made the decision.  Its his final decision.

I walk to him and kneel before him
and hold his cheek with my hands,

Ohm: Don't cry Nanon

He started screaming and hugged me tightly. I patted his back and hugged him. He was sobbing heavily.

Ohm: I am letting you go Nanon because you preferred that. Finish your studies, study hard,   want to become a great architect right, become an architect and then lets meet. Be strong, don't ever cry. You're not baby now. You should be strong for you and your Mum. Make your Mom happy and proud and then think about marriage. okay. but think about your sex orientation clearly don't make a girl life miserable. I thought I was straight but after sex with you I realised I am bi, Maybe you're also bi or Gay. I felt you enjoy sex with me like I do.I love you Nanon but I let you go. This is not my character but I don't want to see you sad and can't bear your crying. Understand clearly I let you go because I don't want to make you sad. I won't disturb you.  Be happy. Forget about our intercourse. Remember happy things happen to you and try to forget sad things. Work hard and study, Okay

He hugged me tightly and didn't let me go. I pat him. Want to see his face one last time. I saw him, gorgeous and his eyes beautiful. Hold his cheeks and kissed him in his lips, he kissed me back aggressively. I smiled but didn't stop our make out he realised and slowly released from my hold and saw my face . He was like all his energy was drained and was about to faint.
He was crying. god
Ohm: come Nanon let me drop you in your home

He hesitated but he climbed in back seat of my car, I chose to sit in front.
He started crying, I didn't console him. He chose what he want. He must not feel sad because of his choice.
I won't let him go. He is mine. But I want Nanon to look at me happily and I don't want him to be sad.
I want him to be happy and so I will look after him from distance, when time comes we meet and I will pursue him. So let him think whatever he thinks.

I dropped him in his house and his mother is not in home. Its a small cute house with Garden. I like its calmness. I saw his childhood photos, he is chubby and cute. My baby,I took  one photo hide it in my pocket. maybe he is  3 years old chubby little boy showing his dimple.

Why  I am crazy over this cute little boy and acting insane, I am lovesick now. I laughed to myself. But tears flowing in my cheeks. Nanon rejected me but I don't know why I think he is lying. But my heart says he is lying.  Nanon is mine and will be mine forever even if he says he is straight, I will make him gay for me. He is already gay for me. He didn't realise it yet. He will come to me happily oneday. I will wait for him, till then I will watch him silently. I appointed body guard for him, he has to just see what happens around Nanon and help him only if needed. He must inform me daily about Nanon. Goodbye baby for time being.

†*****”***************

crto
Hi Friends

I hate tears and sadness. Everyone wants to be happy and some people are gifted, they're happy always. Coin has 2 Faces likewise Perception of a situation is  different for different people. Next chapter we will see Nanon's POV. 
Guys, Remember this is ohmnanon ff and nothing. once again repeat this nothing related to their personal life.
I like #ohmnanon. so my heroes are ohmnanon but irl they may have gf. I am happy if they have gf or bf. nothing related to their personal life except their names.