Chapter 5

Nanon's POV
Moon is my crush from middle school. I don't have any friends except her She is a popular and extrovert girl. She is bubbly and happy always. She is the only person talk to me and my close friend from kindergarten. I was coward and didn't show my love to her. She doesn't know about my crush.
After school she joined the same college as mine and I was happy.

We have new friends, I got Mark and First. Mark friends is Drake and Frank. I came to know about their relationship, once I saw them kissing in the seclude place where I sit and practice for my dance and singing. I don't mind because Its their life and they're loveydovey all the time in front of me I don't mind. I was like living in a bubble, I don't mind about what others think and do. My life is about studies, moon, friends, song, dance and nothing.

Lately I found Moon is not talking to me as before and one fine day saw her with my senior, I was heartbroken. I came to my secret place and was crying , Drake came there suppose to meet Frank, saw me crying and he console me. He said they're going to Bangkok like they usually do and I want to forget Moon too. I drink beer but never went to night clubs before. Frank had some work so he came late. First I am shy, once I heard loud music I forgot everything and started dancing. I had a beer and I had a blast on that day, I saw P'ohm there. He is like a Greek God, Hot and Handsome just opposite to me in physical and later realise, in character also. Fierce beautiful eyes and naughty teasing smile. I don't know what attracted me but I am attracted to him and he was also looking at me multiple times, okay I lost my sanity, me the shy stupid straight boy took the first step and I want to make a first move in my whole life. I went near him and we talk, he likes my talk talk. He take me to his place, I never saw a luxury cosy place like that before. At first We are in heat I didn't look around.

P'Ohm gave me a kiss and I am already a goner and he gave me a blow job, I am his sex slave. man he milked me till I shot blanks, he said he take me to heaven he did. I was asking more and at one point of time my Daddy is tired. He slept and I kissed his neck and said "I love you P' Ohm" I back hug him and slept. I felt I am loved and cared. I am happy. It bring satisfaction and peace to my mind. After 2 hrs I woke, he was still sleeping, I kissed his ears. I saw lot of tissues everywhere. I collect all tissues throw in Dustbin. Then I saw the interior is decorated in a modern way, white, brown, light blue, a very classy bed room. I came to the real world from my dreamland, I am not worth to be with him. I entered bathroom, sea blue and golden decoration. wow. It was so beautiful, he is really wealthy. I washed myself and put all my clothes If he wakes up and say that its one night stand then what I am going to do. I am not in his league too. Yesterday was really a magic, like Cinderella meeting a real life prince, met P'Ohm had wonderful sex with him and fell in love with him. P'OHM is Hot, handsome, wealthy and I am poor that too a boy. I felt insecure and I know this is not going to work out. I took a paper from my bag and what to write? I don't know what to write, I started crying. I kissed P'OHM and said

"Good bye p. I love you. You're Hot and Handsome. I am going to miss you.Thanks for magical night p. yeah. This is going to be my first and last sex and its wonderful. magical. I am neither rich like you and not Handsome too. Maybe you dont love me and say it's just an one night stand then what should I do? I don't know what to say p. take care I like you P".

I left the house in haste, walking in the road got a cab, reach home and fell flatly on my bed. I cried for three days. My body was sore and got fever. My mum scold Frank Drake, they didn't know what happened. They thought I am heartbroken for moon while I am heartbroken for P'OHM. I am already an introvert, now after heartbroken I dont go anywhere, I stayed in home for 10 days. But every night when I go to sleep, I remember How P hugged me, kissed me, image of P'Ohm lustful eyes, holding my manhood and looking into my eyes who is lying in his bed while his saliva dripping in my manhood and I became hard. when I closed my eyes to sleep, this image torture me and need to masturbate myself screaming his name. I stopped crying. I love him but I don't want to disturb him. I don't even think about moon once in these 15 days. I realised I love P'Ohm, My love is unrequited. Its almost a month, I go to college and home, didn't go to song, dance practice too. Oneday I am too bored and switched on TV and found an interview of P'OHM, the story of successful young CEO, I am dumbstruck. My God, P'Ohm is hot, handsome, hulk, hardworking successful young CEO . I am totally lost and I can't even fight for him. My insecurity and reality came with a bang. I somehow console myself and divert in singing and dancing and now I started taking tution for high school students. 2 Months later this idiot Frank thought I am still heartbroken for moon and told her. She came to confront, I want to say, I love you as a friend, yeah I had a crush on you before but now I am crazy in love with this beautiful fierce eyed, hot and handsome guy, maybe I am gay no I am ohmsexuality, he is my one and only love, when I started everything gone wrong, moon interrupted and she as usual started you should not do this and that, but my man came, he is jealous, all my sorrow was swept away with my tears. I felt heavy weight is lifted from my heart. He said I am gorgeous, beautiful God, he love me too. He searched for me. He came for me. I was shocked and happy too. Its not one-sided love. He is Jealous. how cute. I want to laugh. Never in my life felt this happier. He is possessive, He showed his hands and I want to elope with him to some place where no human being is allowed. omg. omg. I hold his hands. Eventhough he is a hulk, his touches are soft like his eyes. His Fierce eyes can look at me filled with love and lust. His future wife is going to be a luckiest woman. I entered the car and started crying, he was hurt but he pat my hands, what a kind and lovable person he is but I am unlucky and tears flowing in my cheeks without control. In no time we're sitting in the roots of a tree, I can't control myself, I started screaming, I don't want to lose him but he is not mine because of our status and gender. I don't want to let him go. But I have to. I decided to lie to him. I hugged him tightly. Be strong my heart. I lied I don't like sex with boys. Its true I don't like to have sex with boys but I love to have sex with you. Its not hurtful, its magical and its really a wow. I don't know what to lie, I said I still like moon and want to marry her , sorry moon. if she knows she will kill me. I don't want to let you go baby no daddy. To my surprise he kissed me, Thats it. I lost, I can't control myself, I want him. Period. I kissed him back, he chuckle then I let him go and ofcourse was crying. He said that he let me go because thats what I want. How dare he let me go but he had no options too. I lied and the words I used is really hurtful, definitely hurt the man who loves you eventhough he knows I am not even close to his workers family status. He said "lets go and I drop you at your home", I am happy that he want to see my house but will he love me after saw my house. He like my house and I know he took my photo too. I want to show my bedroom where I dream about him every night, but I didn't. I love you P. Yesterday, Today, Tommorow and Rest of my life.

***********
I hope you like my story Friends and thank you for your support. My original plot ends here but I am Greedy now and want to proceed to add a little more episodes. Why not? for my #OhmNanon supporters. please support by voting and following friends. Thanks.