𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗲

A choir and bells ringing were heard from the darkness, until it's slowly showing the biggest church in all of France: Notre Dame de Paris.

Notre-Dame de Paris; meaning "Our Lady of Paris"), referred to simply as Notre-Dame,[a] is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité (an island in the Seine River), in the 4th arrondissement of Paris. The cathedral, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, is considered one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. Several of its attributes set it apart from the earlier Romanesque style, particularly its pioneering use of the rib vault and flying buttress, its enormous and colorful rose windows, and the naturalism and abundance of its sculptural decoration. Notre Dame also stands out for its musical components, notably its three pipe organs (one of which is historic) and its immense church bells.

Notre Dame de Paris was above the clouds where the light shining down into the chruch which resembles how Heaven's light touches the earth below, right before a city of Paris was shown where people were walking and some people are just doing their job.

MAN: "🎶 Morning in Paris, the city awakes to the Bells of Notre Dame. 🎶"

Right beside the bridge was a man who was fishing in the lake, while the baker was carrying some loaves of bread for his customer.

MAN: "🎵 The Fisherman fishes, the Baker man bakes to the Bells of Notre Dame. 🎵"

Finally, up above the city was none other than Notre Dame of Paris herself, as it's shown as the symbol of God and his Angel while the church bells were heard from the building.

MAN: "🎵 To the Big Bells as loud as the Thunder to the little bells soft as a psalm and some says the soul of the city's the toll of the Bells. The Bells of Notre Dame. 🎵"

In a Street Theater was tan-skinned, with shoulder-length black hair, a long nose, and a beard, he wears his jester-like costume, which includes a fuchsia mask with yellow trimming. The color scheme of this outfit is violet, fuchsia, and yellow. He also has a small cloak with gold bells on the ends. On his leggings, one leg is purple, while the other is bright purple with vertical gold stripes.

"Listen. They're beautiful, no?" The man said, while he looks down at the children "So many colors of sound, so many changing moods, because you know they don't ring all by themselves?"

He pulled out a puppet of himself, right before the puppet began to talk "They don't?"

"No, you silly boy." He started to show the puppet of Notre Dame, where the bells were heard "Up there, high, high in the dark bell tower, Lives the mysterious bell ringer."

"Who is this creature?"

"Who?"

"What is he?"

"What?"

" How did he come to be there?"

" How?"

Suddenly, the man hit the puppet with a stick "Hush." That made the children laugh from this "Clopin will tell you." While the puppet was rubbing his head from being hit by the stick "It is a tale, a tales of a man... And a demon."

CHOPIN: "🎵 Dark Was The Night when our tale was begun On the Docks Near Notre Dame. 🎵"

A baby was crying, while its mother was holding into it as they were sailing through the docks, as the father looks at his wife "Shut it up, will you?"

"We'll be spotted!" The other man whispered to the woman, while the baby was still crying.

The woman looks at her baby with a calm voice "Hush, little one." That made the baby calm down.