𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼: 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲/𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀.

The Man with a horn and 14th-inches long wing soon grabbed a rope, and he started swinging side-to-side right before he jumped down into the floor which made the birds fly away from the man.

He walked out of the darkroom where he took a view of the city, this man was none other than Ken himself, he is a male teenager of average height with a lean physique, matted brown hair worn in a medium length with some slight curls and sideburns, and brown eyes. He has on a red shirt covered by a black jacket with grey lining, black pants, and brown shoes, his horn was fully grown and his black people Angel-like Wings have grown big, he looks to the left where he could see a Baby bird woke up from its sleep with a gentle smile on his face "Good morning, will today be the day? Are you ready to fly?"

The baby bird chirped as it was unsure of its ability to fly just like the rest, which made Ken frown by this "You sure? Good day to try." He slowly gently grabbed the baby bird out of its nest.

"Why if-if I picked a day to fly with my wing, oh, this would be it." Ken said, as he slowly looks down at the ground where there was a festival going on "The Festival of Fools, the best day where's people all over the city celebrating the silliness and foolish by wearing ridiculous costumes."

The baby bird gulped in nervously, right before it's slowly flapping its wing "It will be fun with jugglers a-a-and music and even dancing!" He lifted his hand, and let go to see the baby birds flying on their own! The baby bird was chirping overjoyed by this, while Ken laughed in joy at seeing the baby bird flying.

Soon, a flock of pigeons flew over them and the bird looked at the demonic bell ringer with a curious expression on his face, right before he looks back at the bird "Go on, nobody wanted to be cooped up here forever." He started to let the baby bird fly off with the other flock, however, Ken's smile soon faded away into sadness knowing he'll never leave this tower.

Until one of the gargoyles came into life, this gargoyle seem to be chubby, with two long horns on top of his head and a pig-like nose as he started to spit out the nest out from his mouth, his name is Hugo "Oh, man! I thought he'd never leave, I'll be spittin' feathers for a week!"

Another gargoyle came into life, and this one seemed to be thinner than the other one, as he had Angel wing kinda like Ken black Angel-like wings and he crossed his arm together as his name is Victor, before he spoke in an English accent "Well, that's you get for sleeping with your mouth open."

Hugo started to laugh sarcastically "Go scare a nun," soon, he hopped into Ken, right before he leaned closer look to at him "Hey, Ken, what's goin' on out here? A fight? A flogging?"

"A festival," Victor responds while looking down at the local.

This got the chubby gargoyle overjoyed by this "You mean a Feast of Fools?" Ken nodded, right before the chubby gargoyle put his arm into his armpit to make some fart noises"All right, all right! Pour the wine and cut the cheese."

"It is a treat to watch the colorful pageantry of the simple peasant folk," Victor said, as he was grateful to see this festival come around.

Hugo hopped over to Ken, right before he looked down at the local as well "Boy, nothin' like balcony seats for watching the ol' Feast of Fools."

Ken scoffed, right before he left the window, right into the bell tower which made two of his Gargoyle friend upset with this, right before Hugo spoke the silence, as he looks down at the ground "Oh, look. A mime." Soon, he started to snort and clear to spit out at the Mime.. until Victor covered his mouth, which made Hugo shallow his spit.

They looked over at Ken, as he headed back into the bell tower room, while Hugo begin to speak "Hey, hey, hey, hey. What gives?"

"Are you going to watch the festival with us?" Victor asked, right before Ken spread his wing and flew up into the air with feathers flying down to the floor, Hugo sighed at this "I don't get it."