𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀

Inside the building, Frollo watching from afar as an heard of whipping came from the other room, while Phoebus, Braedey, Jasmine, Shadow, Clifford and Jack walking through the door where's Frollo was at.

"Stop." Frollo ordered, as the man with the whip walking up into him with an curious expression on his face.

"Sir?" The guard said, while putting the whip into his shoulder, right before Frollo looks at him with an sinister smile "Ease up, wait between lashes. Otherwise the old sting will dull him to the new."

The guard nodded, right before he headed back into the room where's he could do his job again as Frollo noticed the Captain and others "Ah, so this must be the gallant Captain Phoebus, home from the wars," He then looking over to Braedey with an curiosity in his mind "And who is this young man?"

"Reporting for duty as ordered, sir." Phoebus said, until he noticed Frollo staring at Braedey while the brown-haired knight took an deep back from Frollo as Shadow slowly growling at him to protecting his owner "Oh, this is Braedey Martin, one of the new recruits alongside Jasmine Russo and Jack Andros as well their pets."

"Martin?" Frollo raised one of his eyebrows up with curiosity, until he finally realized something about this boy "Ah yes, now I remembered! This must be the son of the Greatest General out of France: James Martin and he do resembled to his father," He started to walking around Phoebus "Anyway, Your service record precedes you, Captain. I expect nothing but the best from a war hero of your caliber alongside these new recruit."

"And you shall have it, sir I guarantee it." Phoebus responded, while Jack, Jasmine, and Clifford took an deep back from Frollo to be sided with Braedey and Shadow since this guy gave them an creep.

"Yes, you know, my last captain of the guard was a bit of a disappointment to me." Right after Frollo said it, an scream in pain was heard which made Braedey, Jasmine and Jack flinched from the scream while Shadow and Clifford was shaking in fear with Shadow whining "Well, no matter. I'm sure you'll whip my men into shape."

"Uh, thanks you. I-It's a great— Uh, tremendous honor, sir." Phoebus started to following Frollo while the others started to following Frollo and Phoebus out from this room.

Jack started to whispered to Braedey so he wouldn't be caught by Frollo "This guy seriously giving me an creep, Braedey."

"I know, but we need to stay focused on our duty to serve this guy for some reason and trying to not get in trouble." Braedey responded back, as they continued following the Judge and the Captain.

"You've come to Paris in her darkest hour, Captain." Frollo said, as they're walking through the building to seeing the view of the city "It will take a firm hand to save the weak-minded from being so easily misled."

"Misled, sir" Phoebus wasn't sure about what does he meant by misled, as he just came back to Paris after the wars.

Frollo laying his hand down to the same Gypsies that's Phoebus and the others passed through, with the same Dancing Bear was doing it thing alongside the goat as well the same woman that's Phoebus lay his eyes on "Look, Captain. Gypsies, the Gypsies live outside the normal order, their heathen ways inflame the people's lowest instinct and they must be stopped."

"Wait, hold on.. they seem to be pretty innocent to us." Jasmine asked, while the others nodded to what Frollo said about these Gypsies like why he's so against them?

Frollo chuckled from this "They may seemingly innocent, but they're a disgusting disgrace to the Humanity, but the real war is what before you see before all of you." Frollo started to looking down at the building where's three cockroaches were crawling around "For 20 years, I've been taking care of the Gypsies," Frollo started to crushed the three insects with his finger "One... By... By One and yet, for my success, they have thrived," He soon moved the walls to seeing the bunch of insects crawling around from their home "I believe they have a safe haven within the walls of this very city, A nest, if you will. They called it the Court of Miracles."