Chapter 4; The Mount

A/N; A mistake I notice when i say horns I meant antlers lol

~~~~~~~

After our depart from each other, i admit i got nervous man did i got used to him being around. As well i was afraid if I found any azilia or udam but, didn't ran to any. THANK GOD! There so many things could go wrong. It's been a two days I couldn't help but, keep coming in and out of the village. Which Tensay found it hilarious. And Sayla just chuckled.

Gosh i do i look like a kid that lost his mom? This embarrassing. I heard some people saying Takkar, i look up head it was him with the jaguar and the pee man. Yes! He got the kitty! I quickly ran towards him which he rose his hand up to accept the embrace but, before I could touch him i stop. Gosh he stinks of urine. The piss guy started laughing.

"Mate find you stink, hahaha!" He spoke probably making fun his smell that he cause. Takkr looked so done. LOL. Sayla and Tensay came along two other wenja to great the new comer. I grab Takkar to wash him on the stream that was inside his cave. He grumbled. But let himself get pulled by me to his home. I started helping him pull off his clothe—oh shit. I'm undressing him without thinking.

"Sorry." I said in a panic to quickly to leave but, he grabbed me.

"No stay." I could feel , myself heating up.

I nodded shyly I mean this is normal cave folks do right? I stay waited for him for him to enter the stream cause he know I don't like nudity. He learned that when I yelled at him one time while I was bathing on a lake we found on our way to Oros. Motherfudger scared me almost to death. I would've chase him with a stick to beat him if it wasn't I was naked. I took of my shoes or more like sandals to have at least my feet on the nice stream it's cold since it's inside the cave the sun doesn't hit the water but it's not freezing cold either.

I grab the Rest of his clothes he took off. I fold them nicely near stream but to close just in case it would fall in or get wet when coming out. I see a hand on my vision as I finished the folding. It's Takkars. I raise an eyebrow at him. He wants me to go in with him. I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh what the heck." I took my clothes but, I've noticed he was still starting attently to me.

I made a turn around motion to him but, he just crossed his arms. Not budging. Why you little-! I sign; jokes on him I made a bra and underwear for me on our journey and I also had my future ones. I went towards him he raise and eyebrow at me mimicking me. I giggled and told him to sit which he listen this time as I help him wash his hair. We bathe together he started getting touchy but, I just smacked him. As he grumbled and which he stopped.

After the bathing together. We headed to huntress tent. Which of course she had to throw something again which was a fruit. Takkar catch it I honestly wasn't paying attention dang it. Then of her most of all.

"A hunter needs fast eyes. Must see what others no see." Takkar shrew it back only for her to catch it back, ha that's funny. What made him think she wouldn't expect that. "Slow eyes need the sun, they fear night skies. Do your eyes fear night?"

"The sky never tells me when to hunt." Takkar reply to whatever she said.

"Ah mammoth feet. Show me your hunters eye. The tall elk feeds at night, hides in shadow. Find him and take his strength. Train chewy as well." She spoke tapping us to get out to whatever where gonna end up going. " i never see a hunter tame animals before. The beats hear your voice, mammoth feet." She spoke looking at the Jaguar that was by the entrance. With what she said she left. Probably to hunt I guess.

"Piss man! You build me strong hut. Now i build you strong claw! Come back when I finish. Then you climb and jump anywhere!" The Old man came to us with a tool is his hand. Probably making something again he's like a smith.

"I climb and jump with this."

"Wogah's claw! You find it! A good claw. Throw high, climb up. " He started swigging around the climb told only to hurt his manhood. Tch don't laugh Asha. "Eagle feather! Use claw to climb eagle cliff. Good to make new tools. But no tool strong as wogah claw! Hehehe." He walk away while finishing speaking. Takkar started making his way to the entrance of the village which I follow automatically.

"Elk hunting." He said patting my head. At this time? I made a whine noise. He just whistle at his new companion the jaguar. Mmm, I wonder if he'll find the rare ones as well. And the boss animals too. I don't remember if it was optimal or storyline.

As the night became hard to see. I grab Takkar hand cause I was tripping once in a while I was done with that. He didn't said anything instead he just grip my hand. I could barely see the jaguar only could recognize the patterns and barely. Moving on he used his hunting vision or more like beast vision we follow the trail and ended up finding udam group it was six though. Would be sort of okay but I barely see anything why is this mission so dark in here. Man, if I had the beast vision I wouldn't be struggling.

As expected it went wrong I got lost with one damn udam chasing me. Fruck! I don't have any melee weapon I'm so getting one now! I hear someone else running beside us is it Takkar?

"Takkar?" nothing. I ended up in a dead end only for the moonlight to shine and noticed it was the whole elk it's so beautiful. The granny wants Takkar to kill this beauty?! Why?

"Wenja over!" The Udam man spoke I could see his bloody teeth probably were eating someone. Elk please let yourself become be a horse with what I'm about to do. I pull out a lasso Takkar and I made. Wrap it around the elk which rear high. I swipe myself up to be on his back. Which he bucked.

"Wenja!!!" The udam decided not to wait and to attack as I struggled.

Which ended helping me cause Udam was now gonna take the attack from the giant white elk. As he used his horns to attack the Udam I made another swing with the lasso to tie it make it ready to maneuver which side to go. It would be nice to pull my bow and shoot but, it's to risky. I showed how the elk to attack leading his head. Which ended up pining the man and with that I pull back which cause the elk to rear up and back a little. I stopped which ended up going down with his full weight crushing the Udam. Damn what a night.

"Asha!" I heard Takkar.

"Here!" I yelled.

I lead the elk where I heard him thankfully no bucking. Although it breaths heavy which I starting patting his head and giving head scratches. Takkar came with the jaguar I quickly pointed at the jaguar cause I don't want to get the elk panicked. He nodded and whistle off. Jaguar then left. He looked at me so proud. I can tell thanks to the moonlight. Heh, I must look cool. Heck yeah I do! I smile happy and raise my hand to for him to get on. Which he took. As we ride to the village.

"I not expect take strength this way." The huntress spoked.

"Asha did it." Takkar spoke proudly and look at me a pat at my back. As I continue petting the Elk. He needs a name. I wonder what name. I'm glad he wasn't killed. Bro I have a mount yes!!! I was smiling so happy Takkar laughed. I went to a wood fence that was made and tie up him up. Another time we can make a stable. Now it was resting time.

Morning

"Ha Beast master come! Your spirit hungers for another vision." What the fruck. First thing in the morning we have to meet this guy and his chaotic drink. Oh gosh it's the eyes one!

"Eyes?"

"Udam eyes,"

"Drink." I went behind Takkar to hold him. He holds up another drink but for me. I point at me questioning as they both nodded.

"See through udam eyes."

"Yes."

"Ooh." I only said and with that I burst out of the hut and Left tuning like a mad woman. Fruck that I'm out! Peace! Hearing Tensay laugher.