Chapter 2; Beast Master

We were picking up green leaves for the sabertooth wounds for Sayla. The green leaves are good to heal wounds. While getting them I found fruits I gave some for Takkar although I grab more for me i would use my bag for food while Takkar use his for tools. We heard yell of a man.

"Udam. Flesh eaters." He said Udam so the bad guys are up head.

We see him bashing someone head which was dead already. I'm thinking a Wenja. Takkar shoots him with the arrow. Only to have three more of running towards us. I quickly took my arrows and swiftly made a head shot. Takkar did the same and the last one I let him do it.

We see a man tied up as a pig with missing body part THEY WERE EATING HIM. I felt nuisances and try to hold myself. Takkar noticed and said Calm. I nodded and started breathing slowly. I've seen scary movies but being in the presence of this almost got me passed out. After Takkar inspected we went back to Sayla home.

"Sayla. For your wound. ''

"Screams loud today. You hear." Well there they go talking time to doze off. I sign I really want to understand.

"Screams?"

"Push deep into the wound." I heard grunt to see the seed plant thingy putting in wound oh God that's deep.

"Thank you."

"I go now and see Oros."

"Many dangers out there. Wolves, bears, Udam. It is safe You in this cave. Find other Wenja tell them here. Find are cousins Takkar. Tell them this cave is safe."

I see Takkar stand up and start leaving. I'm guessing will find more Wenja. At least the little pieces I can see that's what I came up with. I hopped after him. We found a campsite of the udam we did our thing beat them up hehehe. After a day Takkar lead us to a cave. To see a man in wolf skin clothe. Ten somethings was his name.

"Strong Spirit. Strong Spirit." I'm seeing a dance or greeting! "You are the one!" Oh gosh is this the witch craft stuff now.

"Who are you wolf man?

"Wolf man? I'm Tensay!"

"I call for strong spirit bear, rhino, tiger then you come!"

"I know a safe place, you go there, Tensay."

"No! No!"

"Hand. Give hand. Blood for spirit vision. Drink from vein of life! Drink Takkar. Let your spirit walk free. Let it walk free." I see Takkar about to fall I quickly ran and catch him. The looked like he recognized my presence now. Gosh what's up with People ignoring me?

"Wenja?" He asks I didn't reply since, Takkar was passed out and I don't if I say no what would he do.

I signed. And put Takkar head on my lap. I cleaned the blood off Takkar face ignoring the laughing maniac creep. Now that i think about it besides the blood thing the part of the animals where whatever Takkar is now was beautiful. shame I can't see it or experienced it, and not gonna try this drug thing. It's nighttime and Takkar hasn't woken up. He wakes up and I help him stand but, he lightly shoved me so I stop.

"You bond with owl. You beast master!"

"Beast Master."

"The owl spirit has named you. Go beast master calm the spirits of the animals of the wild, make the join your fight." The old man pushes a bag towards me to put food and materials in i assume I don't remember what happens next. "Beasts master! You bond owl. Can you bond with howling beast? Find the white wolf, leader of the packs. Only you can calm his wild side. Well, who knows maybe your female as well but ill need to check first."