chapter 3.

sounds of camera clicking pictures,
those bright light and the sound of cheers,
these were the things she once lived with
and now it's all just a beautiful memory of being loved by so many people and giving them all those loves in the way by doing so much of late night hard works and experiencing sleepless nights.

"where's ahana",(vivek's girlfriend).aarohi asked vivek
"she'll be here in two minutes,she just had some work you know".vivek answered her keeping his phone on his left ear."aarohi,i'll be back in two minutes okay,aahana has arrived,she just called me.i need to get her".
"okay,go" aarohi said and smiled.

it was a huge party, all she could see is happy faces of people enjoying themselves,some with their partners and some solo while drinking.many asked aarohi to join them but she refused them asking for an excuse.

the music started to be so loud.she felt suffocated,she had a panic attack.her breathe began to become heavy.she couldn't control herself, she came out the huge party room full with people,the stinking smell made it more hard to breathe in there.

finally, she got out of that stinky room.it has been years.
she don't actually have a memory of her having parties with fun and of course with rahul.she asked for a bottle of water to the waiter outside the hall.

-

she walked away from that hall. she was now by the car parking lot,went towards her car unlocking the door.
meanwhile she heard a voice that was loud enough to catch attention.that voice was filled cheers.
"𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘢𝘱𝘬𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯,
𝘸𝘰 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘩 𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪"
(i'm telling you that place is better than this).