chapter 12.

he never knew how did he fell for her.
when he saw her first at armaan's house.
when he caught her staring at him,when he went to her that day he felt a mysterious connection when he looked into her eyes.strange for him.he felt it was familiar.
he was known as adi, the playboy till that day but strangely after that day he felt something missing within him.
he felt a void,but when he saw her at the beach again, he felt better & abundance.

he needed him more and more since that day, to fill his void just by a sight of her, just by the presence of her around him.that mysterious face with very rare smile
but she felt like a safe place,an addictive painkiller to his pain.that's how he fell for her.

   ______________________

adi was roaming around her house,looking for her pictures and smiling at them how beautiful she looked in them, smiling with all her heart,she was a cheerful girl back then.

"aarohi", he yelled.
she came running to him,"what happened?"
"

me?when did we both took a picture together," he pointed towards the picture of her and rahul on the wall," and what's my picture doing here!?I have never taken them,I haven't seen them."

"uhh! it's not you adi"
aarohi looked down.
"not me? what do you mean?
did you photoshopped this?
oh my do you like me?"
he asked with a shocking expression on his putting his hand on his mouth dramatically.
look he's here again drama king.
"I know you like me, just admit it aarohi,I'll let you like me"
"wdym I'll let you like me!" aarohi said with annoyed voice and went to her kitchen, he ran behind her
teasing again, just to make her smile more.