Season 1 Chapter 1: Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!

[A massive red fox, with nine tails lashing out in every direction, on the night of a full moon. The fox is looking around , growling.]

Narrator: 12 years ago, a Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly appeared. Its tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. (The Fox jumps, its tails hitting the ground, destroying trees and bringing up dust) The Ninja rose up to defend their villages.

[The scene changes to a group of Ninja's on the ground. Some down exhausted. Some knocked out. Some attacking.]

Ninja #1: Hold the attack and wait for the fourth Hokage! (Jumps off)

Ninja #2: (Looks up) It's getting closer! Don't let it near the village!

(A gigantic toad appears. On top of the toads head, is a Ninja)

Narrator: One Shinobi faced the Nine-Tailed Fox in mortal combat. (Close up of the toad, moving up to the top of its head. Its tongue comes out) He sacrificed his life to capture the beast, and seal it in a human body. (The Ninja gets into a stance, and from his hands, he produces a bright blue light.) This Ninja, was known as the Fourth Hokage. (The bright light fans out, covering everything. The screen goes white before fading into the open skies as a dragon flies over.)

Narrator: Three months after the nine tailed beast was sealed away, a female dragon landed close to the village, scaring everyone thinking that it would attack the village like the nine tailed beast. But what they didn't know was that the female dragon was pregnant and about to give birth to three babies. But not wanting to risk anything the village attacked the female dragon hoping to kill it, but the female dragon even though she was pregnant was able to hold her ground and kill a large amount of the leaf village's ninjas. So they combine their chakra to seal the dragon away into another child.

(We fade into a baby Yamasato laying there not even crying with weird markings on his chest, shoulders and back, what looked like a Sharingan on his chest and what looked like tattoos start to form on the arms of the child)