Chapter 2

Moana was now beyond the reef, sailing away.

Moana: We're okay, Pua. I can't do this. (exhales) There's more fish beyond the reef. There's more beyond the reef.

She then sailed further away beyond the reef.

Moana: Not so bad.

The wind then started blowing harder. And after that, the waves started hitting really hard. Moana then looked and saw Pua on the water squealing.

Moana: Pua!

Moana then tried to row towards him and then a massive wave came right at her. The waves then engulfed her under the sea. Under the sea, she was able to grab Pua. But then she was hit by the boat, sending her crashing down. Her foot was caught in. She was able to free her foot using a rock. Once she swam up, she was then blasted by another wave that went her way before she was able to make it right back to shore. Pua was safe as well. Once he saw her oar, he ran away scared. Moana then took a look at her foot seeing that she caught a really bad bruise. She then heard a familiar voice.

Gramma: Whatever just happened... blame it on the pig.

Gramma: Gramma.

Moana got up and attempted to hide her bruised leg but Tala used her cane to take a look at her foot.

Moana: Are you gonna tell dad?

Tala: I'm his mom. I don't have to him anything.

Moana then looked right back at the sea.

Moana: He was right. About going out there.

She stared at the mountain ahead.

Moana: It's time to put my stone on the mountain.

Gramma: Okay. Well, then, head on back. Put that stone up there.

Gramma then went into the water where there were stingrays. Moana seems as if she was about to leave but then she turns right back to her Grandmother.

Moana: Why aren't you trying to talk me out of it?

Gramma: You said that's what you wanted.

Moana: It is.

Moana then began walking away.

Gramma: When I die... I'm going to come back as one of these. Or I chose the wrong tattoo.

Moana: Why are you acting weird?

Gramma: Km the village crazy lady, that's my job.

Moana: If there's something you want to tell me, just tell me!

Gramma continued to dance with the stingrays.

Moana: Is there something you wanna tell me?

Gramma: Is there something you want to hear?

Next scene.

Y/n and Mato were far out at sea hoping to catch a good pair of fish once they were out.

Mato: Man, this is so exciting and I can't even begin to keep myself from talking right.

Y/n: I have a question for you. Have you always talked this much?

Mato: Well, I'll be completely honest with you on that. I talk a lot and I try to keep myself together but I just fail miserably sometimes and I guess you could just say that.

They kept sailing as they went further out. So far, they have had no such luck. Guess going that far out to see didn't mean that they could catch more fish out there.  But it seems their luck could be coming in right now since are a whole bunch of fish.