Chapter 5

Moana and Y/n were dialing through the foggy sea. Y/n then looked at Moana.

Moana: What?

Y/n: You know something? The ocean loved it when I go out and do what was best for my island and for some other islands of course only when they needed help. And I know that I was doing good and being Y/n. And if I was the ocean, I think I would be looking for a princess and letting her sail with me.

Moana: That is literally the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Probably should have saved It for Te Fiti.

Y/n: As a matter of fact I did.

He then pointed his hand out to show that they are near Te Fiti.

Y/n: Moana of Motunui... I believe you have officially delivered Y/n across the great sea. (chanting) Moana, Moana, Moana. You're so amazing!

She chuckled. Y/n then kissed her cheeks. This caused her to blush a little.

Y/n: It's time.

He put his hand for her to put the heart into. Once she did that, he then set his sight right on Te Kā. He then glanced at Moana.

Moana: Go save the world.

Y/n: Cheeeeehoooo!

He then jumped up in the air and transformed into a hawk. He saw some fireball coming right his way and so he dodged each shot and then he went for a strike right at Te Kā. He was then hit by Te Kā but he was able to recover and sliced off one of her hands. He was able to avoid her many attacks but then he was ultimately struck down and fell into the ocean. While he was underwater, he grabbed the heart. Te Kā then responded by tossing fireballs at him but he moved swiftly in bud shark form. Moana stared ahead and saw that Te Kā can't touch the water. Y/n was able to make it right back on the boat with the heart. Moana then began taking control of the boat.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Moana: Finding you a better way in!

Y/n then looked way ahead.

Y/n: We won't make it!

Moana: Yes, we will!

Y/n: Turn around!

Moana: No.

Y/n: Moana, stop!

Moana: No!

Te Kā then took a swing at them and Y/n was able to block with his hook. The blast sends them flying in waves away. Moana checked on Heihei to see that he was okay. And then she turns to Y/n. There was a long silence.

Moana: Are you okay? Y/n?

Y/n turned around and revealed to her his damaged hook.

Y/n: I told you to turn back.

Moana: I thought we could make it.

Y/n: Did you say we?

Moana: I thought I could make it. We can make it.

Y/n: How? This was made by the gods. There is no fixing it. You can't fix it!

Moana: Next time we'll be more careful. Te Kā was stuck on the barrier islands. It's lava, it can't go in the water. We can find a way around.

Y/n: I'm not going back.

Moana: We still have to restore the heart.

Y/n: There's no use. My hook is cracked. One more hit and it's all over.

Moana: Y/n, you have to restore the heart.

Y/n: Without my hook, I am nothing.

Moana: That's not true.