Party Organization

More weeks went by and it was already December 22, which meant Stacy is turning 16 and she's throwing a party at a pub for friends. The party is starting at 4 pm. Of course Noah and Mike were invited al well since Noah is her only and her loved brother and Mike is her best friend.

*Noah's pov*
It was only 2 hours till Stacy's party starts. I was on my way to parents since Edward wanted to talk with me.

When I was there I greeted with mother and she told me Edward is on his office. I went there and stood for a while in front of the door. I opened them and he looked at me.
-Knock before coming.
-Whatever. What do you want?
-Respect your elders.
-No. What do you want, I'm in hurry.
-You know since Aftons are all dead except for Michael than I was thinking about doing something special for him.
His replay made me worried he wanted to do something to mikey, but I can't let him notice anything.
-What do you mean? William isn't dead he is missing.
-Are you that dumb? William is clearly dead if he was missing they would find something and it's been a couple of months since he is "missing".
I hate that he is right. If William was missing they would find something to know where he is. They only know that he and some kids went missing that day.
-But what does Michael has to do with it?
-Seeing that you even believe that William is missing, you wouldn't understand what I mean. All I have lastly to tell you get yourself a girlfriend unless you want me to find you another one.
-We agreed to wait till graduation and I find a job.
-Yeah, yeah now get out I have work.
I growled in annoyance and went out thinking what he told me. Does he want to hurt Mike? He never liked him nor any of Aftons. I said goodbye to my mother and went to my car, then drove to the club where Stacy's birthday is supposed to be.

I stopped the car at parking spot and went inside. While taking off my jacket I looked around to look for Stacy, she was supposed to be here with a friend decorating. I saw them at the bar decorating it. I walked up to them and they looked at me.
-Hey Noah. You're early.
-Is that your twin brother?
-Twin?-
-Oh no, Noah is 2 years older than me.
-Oh-
-Whatever, Stacy we need to talk.
I took her hand and walked with her to one of corners away for that girl.
-What's wrong?
-Today I was talking to father and he said something that won't leave my mind.
-Ohh, what is it?
-Don't get so excited, idiot. He was talking to me about Aftons, that since they're dead he'll do something special for Michael.
-What? What did he meant by that?
-I don't know, but knowing him he might be thinking of hurting him.
-But why? Did he found out about you and Mike?
-I don't think so, if he would, he would be screaming at me that whole neighbourhood could hear, calling me a disappointment and maybe kick me out of house.
-Yeah...
-And I think you should already move in to me.
-What? Why? What about mom?
-Maybe they argue, but he would never hurt mother physically also I didn't noticed that mother would be scared of Edward.
-So I guess mom will be okay. But what will I tell them if they ask me why I move out that quickly?
-Hmm, we'll tell them that you have some practices before starting university.
-Maybe.
-Let's stop talking about it and decorate this place, even if it make me want to stab my eyes.
-Hey!
I chuckled and Stacy hit me on arm. We both went to that girl who was still decorating the bar.
-Well you must be Noah, I'm Celeste.
-Yeah, I am.
I could clearly see her blushing a little as she took out her hand for me to shake it, but I just went to the bar and took decorations.
-These are for the dance floor, so can you hung them?
-Yeah.
Stacy told me and I went to the dance floor to decorate the walls.
-We'll come to you when we'll be done!
Stacy shouted and I gave her a hand sign in understatement.

After some minutes Stacy went up to me.
-Michael will be later, he said he has something to do with his uncle.
-Well...Okay.
-And please don't fuck with him tonight.
Stacy chuckled and I grined.
-I won't promise.
-Oh come on, Noah! Just one night! Please just one!
-Nah.
Stacy hit me again I laughed at her.
-If I'll hit you in a while police will be this king you're being abused in house.
She just took her tongue out at me. And that grin disappeared off of my face when I felt a hand on my lower back. Stacy went for something and we were left alone. Me and that girl.
-Leave me alone.
-Why? Don't you think I'm beautiful?
-No.
-Oh just wait till the party starts and you'll drink something.
Ew. Please tell me she's fucking joking. Ew. Just ew. Then Stacy came back and took that girl to lay the tables and I was supposed to finish the wall decorations since I'm tall.