𝟎𝟎𝟏

📍 - 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 , 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐘𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀  𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒  𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

"nanaa" jayda spoked threw the phone to me while dragging her words.

"jaydaa" i responded with the same tone.

"what you doing" she asked as i heard muffled noices from the background, i guess shes outside.

"nothing, why" i questioned her

"can you come to the block with me" she asked in a begging tone.

jayda has been messing with this sugarhill boy named dd osama, since meeting him shes been to sugarhill basically everyday.

"eh maybe" i said through gritted teeth. i knew she was basically asking me to come with her just so she can see dd and forget i was there.

but it is what it is, if i had the man i would act the same too to be honest. but relationships are just diffrent for me, ive never really been in "love" ever.

after hanging up i headed to my silver toned dresser picking out an outfit to wear. i chose to wear a sweatsuit, unlike jayda i have nobody to impress.

————————————————————————
@yaloveenana's story 1 minute ago :

📍 - 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 , 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐘𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀  𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒  𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

"so you really like this boy" i questioned to jayda whilst staring at her up and down. she was wearing a mid length skims dress that hugged her figure nicely and showed her legs that now had goosebumps from the 30° degree january weather.

"no .. yes .. maybe" she sighed "dd is just diffrent from everyone else" she said furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"whatever you say" i replied nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.